Anything you're excited for this summer?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
It's a really weird summer, what with quarantine and all, but even so life goes on, and life has some stuff in store for us! I'm really looking forward to the steam summer sale, and I just participated in the switch's summer sale so I feel pretty good. I always really like when I can save and get a lot for not much, but it also means my game backlog is much bigger :P

I'm also going to get takeout with a friend of mine soon and it'll be nice since I haven't seen her in ages. We'll try to be safe, no worries.

Anything you guys are looking forward to?

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
Hiking. Already completed my first hike, an 8.8 km( 5.5 miles) walk on our provinces famous East Coast Trail. I'm actually in the process of editing the video with all the clips I recorded. Also fishing. Just bought a new rod and reel combo.

Last edited:

Lady Laurus

Tiller
Working with my carders and spinning wheel, trying to make yarn. It's kind of frustrating so far. I did finish cleaning the wool from an alpaca and the wool from a merino/icelandic cross. Kind of stinks because I did it in the bathtub but I'm putting them on sheets and bringing them outside to air dry.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
haha, my dad actually went fishing recently. he didn't catch much but he had a ton of fun. i'd love to get a license and try fishing again sometime too

Journi

Planter
haha, my dad actually went fishing recently. he didn't catch much but he had a ton of fun. i'd love to get a license and try fishing again sometime too
The only issue that I have is touching the fish. xD
Last time I got hurt, and I haven't been able to touch them. Lol
I'm determined to do it this year. c:

Anodyne

Farmhand
I got some longtime friends from another online community coming to visit next week and I'm hypeeee

Covid made it smaller this year but next year (hopefully) is gonna be the ultimate meetup.