Animal Crossing: New Horizons hype thread

minervamaga

Farmhand
Looks like my copy isn't going to be here on time either :eek: Depending on my shipping updates in the morning, I'll likely cave and buy digital so I can hang out with everyone!

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
i'm gonna most likely get the game in april so it will be a little later than everyone else, but i'm very excited to see what thr game is like and everyone's reactions. do we get a native fruit in this game?
Yes! My island has apples :)

Also, if anyone wants to be animal crossing friends so we can interact in the game, let me know! :smile:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Yes! My island has apples :)

Also, if anyone wants to be animal crossing friends so we can interact in the game, let me know! :smile:
i ended up getting acnh earlier than i thought, woo! my island has oranges, i was hoping for pears but i don't care about resetting

i'm happy to be friends! worth noting my internet is bad though

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
i ended up getting acnh earlier than i thought, woo! my island has oranges, i was hoping for pears but i don't care about resetting

i'm happy to be friends! worth noting my internet is bad though
Yay! That's okay. I hadn't thought to reset since I didn't know there were different fruits at the time, but yeah I don't think it matters too much. Especially since we can plant the other fruit on the island! I just found that out last night.

minervamaga

Farmhand
I have apples too! It's been a long time since I've played an AC game and it's great to have a group of friends to play with this time. Feel free to friend me if we've chatted before!