Art Animal crossin'

Boo1972

Farmer
Those drawings are so lovely. This is a little of topic, but I noticed a lot of the community plays both AC and SDV. I was considering AC for my youngest daughter but was told, “ they’re so similar it would be redundant.” Thoughts?

Odin

Staff member
Those drawings are so lovely. This is a little of topic, but I noticed a lot of the community plays both AC and SDV. I was considering AC for my youngest daughter but was told, “ they’re so similar it would be redundant.” Thoughts?
Stardew and AC have many similar qualities in terms of the overall tone, although in terms of game mechanics there are more differences than similarities between the two. There's definitely a lot of overlap in fan base though, and I'd say AC is definitely worth getting if your daughter seems interested or has been enjoying Stardew.

soupyboot

Cowpoke
The holy trinity of wholesome games Animal Crossing, Stardew, and Minecraft.
Stardew and AC have many similar qualities in terms of the overall tone, although in terms of game mechanics there are more differences than similarities between the two. There's definitely a lot of overlap in fan base though, and I'd say AC is definitely worth getting if your daughter seems interested or has been enjoying Stardew.

Odin

Staff member
The holy trinity of wholesome games Animal Crossing, Stardew, and Minecraft.
A Short Hike is another recent game that I found very wholesome, although as the name suggests it's smaller in scope than any of those three :)

PorkChop

Planter
Now, personally, I have never actually played animal crossing. I have heard of it though. Even though I have never really been interested in it, this is some nice work. Good job.