Alex REALLY wants kids. What should I do?

Kids or no kids and post why

• Yes

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just think they are ugly and get in the way. And the way they like to stand in my room in the middle of the night staring at my bed creeps me out, lol!

I wish they had one more stage and grew to Jas and Vincent's age and were allowed to go to school and play/interact with them.

Since they can't, I don't want them. I do wish their bedroom started out empty and if the player wanted kids then they first would have to go to Robin's (or use the furniture table) and get a crib/beds
I do wish we could remove the cribs/beds if we don't have an interest in children in the game. Your idea of going to Robin to have her make that furniture is a good one. I also like the idea of them growing to the ages of Jas and Vincent, but I also see the dilemma in having to design the kids to possibly resemble the parents to some degree. That's a lot more work, so the current children are basic enough to not need any major changes.

Junicoo

Greenhorn
haven't married alex yet but i'm ok with kids bc it feels like a nice way to "end" the game in place of an official one.

Peggy77

Sodbuster
I do wish we could remove the cribs/beds if we don't have an interest in children in the game. Your idea of going to Robin to have her make that furniture is a good one. I also like the idea of them growing to the ages of Jas and Vincent, but I also see the dilemma in having to design the kids to possibly resemble the parents to some degree. That's a lot more work, so the current children are basic enough to not need any major changes.
I see your point, and yeah, I agree. It would definitely be too hard.

Still, having that room empty like the one across from it wouldn't be hard at all, I don't think. 😊

Peggy77

Sodbuster

I just found the above page. Read the first mod -- it sounds PERFECT for me, lol! I am currently playing vanilla because I just haven't found a mod yet that I felt I couldn't live without but this one is very tempting!

Anhaga

Rancher
I'm another person who would really like to be able to choose how to furnish that room--it would be nice even to be able to pick up those beds the same way that we can pick up and move tables, the fireplace (seriously??), the TV, etc. I will probably do children at some point for the Steam achievement. And maybe for the hats. But I would really like to be able to move their beds out of the way if I'm not going to have kids.

Maybe adding in a "furniture storage closet" with that house expansion that could only hold furniture items, and that would come with the kid beds?

I'm another person who would really like to be able to choose how to furnish that room--it would be nice even to be able to pick up those beds the same way that we can pick up and move tables, the fireplace (seriously??), the TV, etc. I will probably do children at some point for the Steam achievement. And maybe for the hats. But I would really like to be able to move their beds out of the way if I'm not going to have kids.

Maybe adding in a "furniture storage closet" with that house expansion that could only hold furniture items, and that would come with the kid beds?
Not a bad idea there either.

Quillmagic

Farmer
I mean, the kids are REALLY cute (when they’re not staring into a wall) and I’ve learned they don’t really get in your way. I just wish the grandparents would acknowledge them, or we could take them somewhere, or something. CA hinted at a bit of child expansion in 1.5!!