Adding to Stardew Valley

KaylaKelley

Greenhorn
I couldn't find post's about this..... I think it would be great to have the children age a bit more. I think a school should be built near the community center and Penny can keep teaching. I'd like to be able to do more with my character's children and Spouse. Like taking the kids to school and playing games. I believe some of the character's old habits should change a bit when married or have a family, like going to the bar every Friday, why not every other Friday. I have crazy ideas, lol.

weed nose

Tiller
I think what would be really cool is to add a new location to the game. So later on in the game at the docks there would be a boat that would take you to say a tropical island where there would be a whole bunch of new stuff to do. Kinda like in animal crossing new leaf but instead of the travel agency and stuff you can go and you can have your own beach house and there would be island townspeople that you can befriend and you can catch tropical fish. I know we have calico but I think the island would be cool. What I also think would be cool is if you were able to throw parties and have people come over to your farm and going along with the island idea you can invite townspeople to your beach house on the island and throw a beach party there.

KaylaKelley

Greenhorn
I think what would be really cool is to add a new location to the game. So later on in the game at the docks there would be a boat that would take you to say a tropical island where there would be a whole bunch of new stuff to do. Kinda like in animal crossing new leaf but instead of the travel agency and stuff you can go and you can have your own beach house and there would be island townspeople that you can befriend and you can catch tropical fish. I know we have calico but I think the island would be cool. What I also think would be cool is if you were able to throw parties and have people come over to your farm and going along with the island idea you can invite townspeople to your beach house on the island and throw a beach party there.
I love this. I also think it should be expanded on, and an island would be awesome. Also maybe we could build our own boat like when we have to upgrade our house. Also what about expanding the community a bit. Like the fact, Pam and Penny get an actual house. How about Jodi's house? Has anyone noticed her bed is a single? What about Kent?

27dschild

Planter
I love this. I also think it should be expanded on, and an island would be awesome. Also maybe we could build our own boat like when we have to upgrade our house. Also what about expanding the community a bit. Like the fact, Pam and Penny get an actual house. How about Jodi's house? Has anyone noticed her bed is a single? What about Kent?
You can get Pam and penny a house after you complete the community center.

27dschild

Planter
I think what would be really cool is to add a new location to the game. So later on in the game at the docks there would be a boat that would take you to say a tropical island where there would be a whole bunch of new stuff to do.
Essentially,, you are asking for the fern islands to be added in game