A Veteran of Stardew Valley

Hello! You might already recognize me. But if you don't, my name is Moor al-Malik. You can call me Moor or al-Malik, or whatever name that you think fits me. I am one the member in Starbound community. So yeah, I am here to stay in touch with the game. Nice to meet you all!!

(Anyway, if I may ask, why there's another Stardew Valley community? Is the one in Starbound community is enough? I am really sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, just wondering on what happened.)

Odin

Staff member
Hi, welcome!

This forum is run by ConcernedApe (CA), the game's creator, while the Starbound community is run by Chucklefish, who currently publish Stardew on mobile. Chucklefish used to publish the game on all platforms, but CA has taken over as publisher on PC and console.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Hey Moor, welcome!
Going forward, this forum will be actively maintained by myself and the moderating team, will be linked to from the official website, and will be the place that I'm going to direct fans to from now on. It's also the only forum where I (the creator & developer of Stardew Valley) will have an active presence. The forum is brand new, and is still in a beta state, but I hope that it will grow rapidly very soon and become the go-to place to discuss Stardew Valley.

Oh, it's you! It's an honor to directly be able to speak with you.

So, the one in the Starbound community, it will be abandoned?

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
My guess is that the Chucklefish forum will remain up, since they are the publishers for the mobile version. But I can't say that definitively because I'm not in charge of their forums.

Oh, okay. Good to know it then. I am just kinda worried if everything in the CF forums were abandoned (because it's so quite there now).

Anyway, thanks for answering my questions! I'll be as active as when I am in the CF forums here.

minervamaga

Farmhand
With the launch of the r/smapi subreddit, lot of the modding community moved to reddit for support. I imagine for that side of the fandom, these forums will be more active once they are public.

Welcome to the forums though! Great to have you~

Well, that's not a good news for me. Reddit is not a place I can go. The government in my country even ban Reddit. They say it's not a safe place for common people. But will they really really moved all the mods there? Cause I prefer the normal community forums to get mod (please don't)?

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
There's still mod support here, so there will be folks eager to help and post mods here as well! I think minerva was just saying that a lot of people are moving away from the Chucklefish forums specifically