PC 18+ beginner farmhand/ranchhand seeking work at a veteran's farm/ranch

Tom

Rancher
I could host either now for a few hours or in about 20 to 24 hours from now for a few hours. I probably also could host in 3 or 4 days (Thu or Fri around 4-6 Pacific/Arizona time). If there is any interest, give me your preferred time and I hope to reply with a set time.

Also, let me know whether you'd rather work on a new farm or one with some progress. I have farms of varying expertise and progress. Any of them would be fun for me to try with a farmhand. I even have one that's ready for a Skull Cavern run.

Last edited:

Sjaki1

Farmhand
I could host either now for a few hours or in about 20 to 24 hours from now for a few hours. I probably also could host in 3 or 4 days (Thu or Fri around 4-6 Pacific/Arizona time). If there is any interest, give me your preferred time and I hope to reply with a set time.

Also, let me know whether you'd rather work on a new farm or one with some progress. I have farms of varying expertise and progress. Any of them would be fun for me to try with a farmhand. I even have one that's ready for a Skull Cavern run.
Hiya! That's marvelous of you. I greatly appreciate it. I am really sorry for my hopelessly late response, and I am likewise really sorry to report that "4-6 Pacific/Arizona time" might be a little late.
I am a Dane, for my sins:smile:.

I hope to be available;
Mon around 2:00 AM - 1:00 PM Pacific/Arizona time,
Thu around 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM Pacific/Arizona time,
Wed around 5:00 AM - 1:00 PM Pacific/Arizona time,
Thur around 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM Pacific/Arizona time,
Fri around 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Pacific/Arizona time,
Sat around 10:00 PM - 2:00 PM Pacific/Arizona time,
Sun around 10 PM - 2:00 PM Pacific/Arizona time.
(http://www.timebie.com/timezone/arizonadenmark.php)

Gosh. This is fantastic. I am most spoiled for choice :).
Well, I have as of writing over 40 hours of game time on my personal save file(I've certainly been busy). It has only amounted to a very modest homestead. I am very curious about how to proceed, about the prototypic/ideal/*canonic/traditional/ go-to setup.

Kind regards,

Nicklas

Last edited: