Ever wondered how Gus manages to stay open? Yeah, me too. Pam and Shane can't be spending that much and you have crops to attend to. Introducing Starbrew Valley ~ Now the Stardrop Saloon is an actual bar.
Check out a companion mod made by spacechase0 - More Rings to help negate the booze effects
Thank you for helping to sprite some of the drinks from our long list!
If you would like to contribute to the project, we welcome pull requests on our Github repo! You may also submit ideas or translations there.
- Balancing is an issue, but I have done my best for version 1.0.0
- JA does not support the named 'Tipsy' buff but rather Speed -1. All alcoholic drinks give a minimum debuff of Speed -1
See MouseyPounds database!
L I N K
- Latest version of Json Assets
- Latest version of SMAPI
- Latest version of SpaceCore
- Latest version of Mail Framework Mod (optional, to get seeds/recipes in the mail)
- Artisan Valley + all dependencies
Step 1. Install SMAPI, Json Assets, SpaceCore, Artisan Valley (+ dependencies), and Mail Framework Mod (optional).
Step 2. Download this mod and extract the zip file anywhere you would like. There are 2 files included in the download:
[JA] Starbrew Valley
[MFM] Starbrew Valley
Step 3. Drag & Drop the extracted folder(s) directly into the /Mods folder.
- Delete every existing food item made from this mod
- Remove the corresponding folder(s) inside /Mods
If you miss any (especially in your inventory) you can crash your game.