Small Suggestions

Here are some of my small suggestions:
  1. When you reach 25K and Demetrius comes to ask you if you want bats or mushrooms in your farm cave, you should be able to see him working on it, and every week or so he should come by and you would be able to see him in the cave, writing things in his notebook. Also, he should check in with you every month or so and tell you how his research is going. (BTW this is not a big spoiler if you know what the farm cave is it's not a spoiler)
  2. You should be able to process geodes and access the shop even when Clint is upgrading your tools.
  3. The Blacksmith Bundle needs to be harder to finish. I know that some people might disagree with me, but the Minecarts are very worth it and are too easy to get. I think that there should at least be another bundle, perhaps where you have to put the Geodes from each level (including an Omni Geode) into the bundle.
  4. Introduce some more characters later in the game to make the late game more than a constant cycle of getting money.
Tell me in the comments what you think!

Boo1972

Farmer
While I’m not sure how I feel about making the blacksmith bundle harder, I absolutely love your other suggestions. I’m rather fond of Demetrius and would love to see him work, much like Robin. Also, new NPCs-count me in! In my 3rd farm, I’m taking my time to make friends with the villagers. It’s completely to give a more natural feel to the game and not at all because I’m so distracted by my children’s needs during remote learning and the ridiculous amount of dishes that need to be done that I forget the NPCs birthdays. Seriously though, I would love more villagers. It would be nice to get to know different characters as time goes on.

imnvs

Local Legend
Oh... I so, so, SO wish you could change your mind on the cave. Even if it was every so many years, when Demetrius is done with a leg of his research, you could change it so that he can do more research on the other topic?

Edit: I realize this isn't part of the ideas posted originally, but something Ellajoy made me think of.

Last edited:

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
I also wish it was possible to change your cave type if you change your mind later. Maybe the ability to do so could be a reward for getting high hearts with Demetrius?