New animal?

tommybob

Planter
It would be cool if I could breed animals and sell them to happy homes. Breed some kittens, raise them and sell them to new happy families.

Sorry for the necro on this topic, i didn't want to start another when this one exists. I was just thinking about it and realized how many different animals you could do.
• Ferrets
• Birds
• Reptiles
• Exotic pets
• Hamsters
• Actual pet fish

Etc, you could really make a decent plethora of added pets to the game! And even better, you could potentially add an option to customize the pet. Change the breed, color, size and even their sex: Male or Female. Which could then affect their coloring and size! So many ideas you could implement.

Boo1972

Farmer
Well, I like all those idea! Especially being able to have kittens and puppies gamboling around. Llamas or alpacas would be great - I’d just like to get more than wool from them. I think it would be cool to befriend the crows so they could occasionally bring you shiny baubles as gifts. I’d love to be able to turn the pond on my property to a koi pond, complete with turtles, frogs and herons.

But, what I’d like most of all would be more creatures like the trash bear especially if I could befriend them. Or a Phoenix. Imagine how hard that egg would be to find.

Well, I like all those idea! Especially being able to have kittens and puppies gamboling around. Llamas or alpacas would be great - I’d just like to get more than wool from them. I think it would be cool to befriend the crows so they could occasionally bring you shiny baubles as gifts. I’d love to be able to turn the pond on my property to a koi pond, complete with turtles, frogs and herons.

But, what I’d like most of all would be more creatures like the trash bear especially if I could befriend them. Or a Phoenix. Imagine how hard that egg would be to find.
A koi fish pond would be excellent! I love koi fish, they're really mesmerizing to watch in the ponds.

Ellajoy

Rancher
I would like more pets like hamsters or turtles for pets. :)
Having a turtle would be amazing.
Sorry for the necro on this topic, i didn't want to start another when this one exists. I was just thinking about it and realized how many different animals you could do.
• Ferrets
• Birds
• Reptiles
• Exotic pets
• Hamsters
• Actual pet fish

Etc, you could really make a decent plethora of added pets to the game! And even better, you could potentially add an option to customize the pet. Change the breed, color, size and even their sex: Male or Female. Which could then affect their coloring and size! So many ideas you could implement.
A koi fish pond would be excellent! I love koi fish, they're really mesmerizing to watch in the ponds.
so many good ideas! I have quoted the ones that I like the most so you can see

Honestly I really want a magical animal or something not found in real life! It might give stardew valley world more flavor for me
I would stand behind that as well. Phoenix birds, unicorns, pixies, etc. There are even more options with that addition. And you could fit it in to the whole environment and story.

I think having fantasy animals would be neat. Could you imagine riding a gryphon around Pelican Town!

Also, llamas and alpacas would be great!
I'd easily ride a gryphon through pelican town. I feel like Abigail would fall in love with me faster!