If 1.5 only added one new feature, what would you want it to be?

mkrmas

Farmhand
I would like them to add a way to recover energy without having to eat, such as the bathroom mod in the 2nd expansion of your house or some kind of short nap or being able to sit for a while to recharge energy.

The truth that that would help a lot to those who are just starting and when they run out of energy they just have to fall asleep at 15:00

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
If I could only pick ONE big thing, it would have to be fleshing out all the NPCs. Give them more dialogue, heart events, and general character development. I'd also love to see the stationary and unbefriendable characters be freed. What I mean by that is giving them things to do in town. Let them have a life outside of the one place they stand every day. Gunther never leaves the library, and he isn't even seen at festivals. Even Marlon shows up to festivals, but even still, it's odd that Gil never shows up with him. Give them their own birthdays, let us talk to them and give them presents, let them go to the movies with us, let them go to festivals, let them do things in town, let them show up to our wedding, let us befriend them! Along with them, maybe Hat Mouse, Mr. Qi, and Morris (if that's what you really want) as well? More mailbox quests could be another way to give NPCs character, along with giving the player more things to do, as well as ways to increase friendship and get gold. I especially hope to see Dwarf content, seeing what we got with Krobus.

__Fishy__

Planter
I'd love for the children to have more of a purpose and/or grow up to teenagers. Maybe they could grow up and work for some of the villagers like Pierre, Clint, or Robin. I'd love to see them just wandering around town and being able to talk to them or bring them gifts and receive gifts!

Arda

Greenhorn
[QUOTE = "Odin, gönderi: 157, üye: 15"]
Eminim 1.5 içinde en az iki, hatta üç yeni özellik olacak. Ama eğer sadece bir tane olacaksa ve karar vermeliysen, oyuna ne eklersin?
[/ALINTI]
1-New NPC characters.
2-More dialogue.
3-More activity and dialogue with the character you are married to.
4-A small new area.

Zearalyth

Greenhorn
An update to kids. Make them like actual villagers with birthdays and all that jazz. I find it kinda funny how their only function is to be used as a blockade
I agree 100%!

Would be nice if they could help around the farm.. also having different cutscenes depending on who your spouse is!

Like if Elliott was your spouse, one of your children would dream to be a future writer, and the other one would want to be a farmer like you, or whatever your profession is.

just being able to interact with them like other NPC’s would be a huge game changer 🤔

Zearalyth

Greenhorn
A bathroom in the farmer's house, I HAVEN'T BATHED IN OVER 16 YEARS.
i keep noticing how you RARELY ever find bathrooms in RPG games..

I know it’s not much of an importance to other games but like this is Stardew Valley we’re talking about!!

I mean you get to live the everyday life of a farmer which is somewhat true-to-life, so I think having a bathroom (rather than going to the bath house) would make it feel more realistic.. if you get me.