If 1.5 only added one new feature, what would you want it to be?

CloPic84

Newcomer
Id like more animals for the farms. For fruit and veg! Something like the cinema where we have to do another bundle. I really enjoy the bundles. Being able to move the beds around.

mkrmas

Farmhand
A beehive update! An update where the importance of beehives and bees is increased would be nice to see. I would love if we can have bees on farm and your honey is depended on the amount of bees you have and it can be expanded further. Something more akin to fish ponds.
Like Minecraft?

mkrmas

Farmhand
[QUOTE = "JDX, publicación: 2343, miembro: 1012"]
¿Qué tal trajes de temporada para algunos personajes?
Un poco divertido ver gente en pantalones cortos durante el invierno.
[/CITAR]
Hay un mod para eso, se llama trajes de aldeanos estacionales

mkrmas

Farmhand
[QUOTE = "Odin, publicación: 157, miembro: 15"]
Estoy seguro de que 1.5 tendrá al menos dos o tal vez incluso tres nuevas características. Pero si solo fuera a tener uno, y tuvieras que decidir, ¿qué agregarías al juego?
[/CITAR]

Me gustaría que mejoren el sistema de cocción, hagan un mini-juego para cocinar como la pesca y también agreguen diferentes máquinas para hacer diferentes alimentos, como licuadoras, cafeteras o, básicamente, máquinas Artisan Valley.
No me gusta la idea de hacer todo en un horno, y por Dios, ¿quién hace el café en un barril?

Zephyrsings

Greenhorn
I would love some more bundles or more things to achieve for. Don’t get me wrong the open world you decide is great, but it’s nice to have more goals.

Joker

Cowpoke
A new area to farm. I really like the forest farm, but I'd love to have another plot of land to grow crops in. Maybe give us the opportunity to turn the quarry into a garden or something.

Konitama

Planter
Something to tickle your brain with: In game development and design, more of X does not exactly equate to "more content". If a crop is added, and its just a different sprite with a different growth cycle, it's not exactly memorable.

Now consider the new rice crop. You can grow this as an irrigated crop, or a non-irrigated crop. The growth cycle is lessened by the irrigation. In addition, you don't have to maintain it. And on top of that, you harvest it and then can throw it into the Mill. This reinforces the use of a Mill as it generates an existing item that's used for cooking: Rice.

Don't get me wrong though, if more of X adds variations to your decision making and how you play the game, then it truly is adding more. Otherwise, less can be more :wink:
I mean, if there were more crops added, it's assumed those crops would have uses like new dishes, new clothing, new crafted things, etc. I don't think anyone wants just more crops with only sprites and growth cycles :P

Honestly even if the crops only had new sprites and growth cycles... that's content. Having a variety of crops to look at is still nice :)

Proto-Nerd

Tiller
I'd like to see something akin to harvest moons "rival" system like with NPC relationships, there are potential other relationships among the bachelors and bachelorettes however you can live in Pelican Town for 10+ years and nothing ever changes outside your own interactions.

A lot of the heart events and things we see are all centered around the player being present and interacting with the other townsfolk. I'd like to see more on how the town would progress without the players input.

For example say I'm playing like a hermit and don't talk to anyone for those first three years maybe now that I'm established and talking to people I have to fight for the love of my spouse of choice from another suitor.

Another example, there are a few people in town that have ambitions to leave or explore maybe after X amount of time they go off on their own adventures and can only be found at certain times when they come back to visit family/friends.

It would also be cool to see more general townsfolk interactions especially with characters we don't see interact with each other. Like Hayley and Penny or Demetrius and literally anyone.

In summary just more events that don't require the player to be an active participant and more of a silent witness would be cool.

mkrmas

Farmhand
@mkrmas
Hi, we allow English only here for moderating purposes, so please respond only in English from now on! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Also, you can quote more than one person in the same post if you want to answer many people at once :)
Thank you, I'm not very good at writing in English, but that's fine, I'm new and any help helps

PS: I was translating from Spanish to English, and instead of translating from Spanish to English, the translator translated from Spanish to Spanish xD

soupyboot

Cowpoke
More events/dialogue from characters, it'd be cool if after a certain amount of years dialogue changed for events. Like the idea that maybe after a few years you have special "anniversary" dialogue, or characters making a note of you visiting them every year on their birthday, like a special thanks for remembering.

halsmiles

Tiller
I'm sure 1.5 will have at least two or maybe even three new features in it. But if it was only going to have one, and you got to decide, what would you add to the game?
I know this has probably been said before, but I wish there was more depth to having children! It feels so useless to have kids, I wish they had more of a purpose, even if it’s only just dialogue.

Odin

Staff member
I have a question though will 1.5 even be coming to PS4?
I can't think of a reason it wouldn't! The only platform that doesn't receive content updates anymore is the PS Vita.
I know this has probably been said before, but I wish there was more depth to having children! It feels so useless to have kids, I wish they had more of a purpose, even if it’s only just dialogue.
Definitely a very popular request :)

Critical

Greenhorn
No idea if this has ever been talked about since i'm new to the game and the community, but I think cocoa plants and the ability to make chocolate would be super cool, also it would make sense for the chocolate cake ingredient and even making hot chocolate for the winter and my Queen Abigail :). P.S. I know there is a mod for this but personally I don't like installing mods that add extra content, and I think a lot of people will agree <3 love this game.

Zectier

Farmhand
Ceiling green house sprinklers! I would love an upgrade like that with new Material you find in a mine or something! :ca: Then you have to friend Robin:robin: to full hearts:heart: and pay for her schooling to learn the upgrades and get it endgame! Cause auto sprinklers in the green house is super OP haha just a cool thought.:hlevel: