Genius Elliot.

Lew Zealand

Helper
But are you and he really any less strange now? The implication from the dialog is that you are, but I have to assume that the strangeness is only increasing with him moving inland and you not being on the Riverland Farm. Have you asked him what it's like not waking up with crustaceans setting up shop in his wardrobe? Or to you keep some Crab Pots close to the house to assist Elliot's feelings of familiarity?

With you getting up at 6am, Elliot needs to get up at 3-4am just to manage his mane. That's gotta be a strain on the relationship, especially when you drag home at 1:50am after an exhausting bout in the Mines. Or on JotPK at the Saloon. Maybe Sam can give him some hirsute tips. Or Aqua Net.

Are you remembering to fill his shoes with sand at irregular intervals? Does he complain about a lack of grit in his lifestyle if you don't? And I'll just assume that spiders are allowed free range of the house. One thing that continues to elude me in Pierre's Catalogue is a paint color adequately reminiscent of algae. A fool's errand.

I could never aspire to capture Elliot's imagination in that fashion, I suppose. My aura of strangeness is too diaphanous to compare with your wool cloak of oddness. Charles Addams would be proud. You should be congratulated for achieving a level of strangeness unsurpassed by anyone else in the Valley.

BTW if you catch him swapping literature with Penny, I'm sure that's nothing...

Ivy99999

Cowpoke
But are you and he really any less strange now? The implication from the dialog is that you are, but I have to assume that the strangeness is only increasing with him moving inland and you not being on the Riverland Farm. Have you asked him what it's like not waking up with crustaceans setting up shop in his wardrobe? Or to you keep some Crab Pots close to the house to assist Elliot's feelings of familiarity?

With you getting up at 6am, Elliot needs to get up at 3-4am just to manage his mane. That's gotta be a strain on the relationship, especially when you drag home at 1:50am after an exhausting bout in the Mines. Or on JotPK at the Saloon. Maybe Sam can give him some hirsute tips. Or Aqua Net.

Are you remembering to fill his shoes with sand at irregular intervals? Does he complain about a lack of grit in his lifestyle if you don't? And I'll just assume that spiders are allowed free range of the house. One thing that continues to elude me in Pierre's Catalogue is a paint color adequately reminiscent of algae. A fool's errand.

I could never aspire to capture Elliot's imagination in that fashion, I suppose. My aura of strangeness is too diaphanous to compare with your wool cloak of oddness. Charles Addams would be proud. You should be congratulated for achieving a level of strangeness unsurpassed by anyone else in the Valley.

BTW if you catch him swapping literature with Penny, I'm sure that's nothing...
Actually I did just put a bunch in all the ponds on the farm lol. :sweat::grin: