Weird sightings while waiting for update.

Artistetc84

Greenhorn
While playing today I noticed a random coffee on my Furniture Catalog and was able to put it in my inventory. I didn't get a chance to screenshot it because I was so curious. (I'm like a kid I had to touch it

Quillmagic

Farmer
Oh, if you were holding a Coffee and right-clicked on the Furniture Catalogue, it'll be put onto it like a table. That happened to me a couple of times! Not a bug!

XibeatZ

Greenhorn
Oh, if you were holding a Coffee and right-clicked on the Furniture Catalogue, it'll be put onto it like a table. That happened to me a couple of times! Not a bug!
So why you can't put it nowhere else? it's strange u can put a coffee on a book and not on a table :hmph:

Quillmagic

Farmer
So why you can't put it nowhere else? it's strange u can put a coffee on a book and not on a table :hmph:
Depends on what platform you're playing on. The thing I encountered this on was mobile, when I could only put objects on a table at a certain angle, (i.e. I had to go south to put something on a tea table) but I don't know about other platforms, since I haven't gotten a furniture catalogue on other platforms. I know, though that it's easy to put items on table on at least PC (or Mac, which is what I use) and PS4.