Whats the most amount of money you've made in one day

27dschild

Planter
Mine was like 6000 g I probabaly do the forums more than stardew. once I didn’t pickup the reward for the bug eradication reward.

Last edited:

Chililover

Planter
Mine would be about 20 - 25 k I'm on year 2 fall my biggest loss is probably buying two coops instead of upgrading. It really set me back a bit.

Lew Zealand

Helper
About 180K. I don't think I've broken 200K yet though I could be forgetting. Mostly consisting of ~15 Iridium Starfruit Wine, ~20 Truffle Oil, ~20 Ancient Fruit Preserves. And a few other things when I'm clearing out stacks of fruit and forageables from the chests. That only happens when all those happen to come out on the same day, the day-to-day average is around ~65K. So some days will only be ~15K with maybe only 8 Truffle Oils and some odds 'n ends because I'm away from the farm all day.

Biggest loss? That's easy. 1,000,000 for the Desert Obelisk and 2,000,000 for the Return Sceptre, my lovey.

I. hate. slow. travel. And will pay 3M to avoid it.

Lorekeeper

Farmhand
I think my biggest gain has been about 200k in blueberries, among some other things? That was a successful summer, I can say that much. It was a while back, so I can’t remember the specifics, unfortunately.

As for my biggest loss, I spent about 40k buying bombs from the Dwarf at a time when I couldn’t afford a lot- I only had about 50k. Usually I plan better before I buy, but this time I just went nuts for whatever reason, which I quickly regretted. Thankfully I was able to recover, I have about 154k on that file now currently. It was worrying at the time, though.

Last edited:

Boo1972

Farmer
My biggest payday was in the 250,000g range. My pumpkins and wine came in on the same day. My biggest loss was when I accidentally bought 700 parsnip seeds. I no longer grow parsnips on any farm (once the bundles are completed).

I have done a few "most money in first year" challenge farms, only selling enough to cover ongoing costs, while saving everything else up to ship on the last day of Winter. My 1 year PB is over 28,000,000g cash in hand, almost all of which would have been shipped on the last day

Biggest loss? Well, on my first very farm I failed to pick up the 5 gold bars reward for the Wizard Bundle; probably not my most valuable loss, but it's the one I still remember

Rotan

Sodbuster
I have cleared over a million in a day. Its not hard once your end game and throw in a batch of iridium wine with some other keg/preserve goodies :)

biggest loss is probably when I turned my special honey into mead :( not once but twice before I realised...haha opps. It was fall honey too....I forget the name of that flower at this moment.

Chililover

Planter
I have cleared over a million in a day. Its not hard once your end game and throw in a batch of iridium wine with some other keg/preserve goodies :)

biggest loss is probably when I turned my special honey into mead :( not once but twice before I realised...haha opps. It was fall honey too....I forget the name of that flower at this moment.
That's amazing! How many hours do you have? Net worth and other stuff?

Rotan

Sodbuster
I have over 1000 hours into the game, most files I do about 100-200 hrs. My richest guy has made over 30m and is currently holding 10m with everything purchased. I just recently converted him to a 'cheater' account. Mostly stuff like automation and horse call. Trying to keep it interesting because I was getting bored.

Most files I play 7-9 years but not always. Sometimes I put in full days everyday, and other accounts I rush (goto bed early)

I think Im almost to the point I need to take a stardew break, I might start a new file around christmas (when I expect 1.5 to hit)

27dschild

Planter

Fairy honey?

imnvs

Local Legend
Selling a full cellar's worth of iridium quality ancient fruit wine with artisan profession: 125 bottles at 4620g each is 577500g.

Selling 250 more of regular quality because I had too much of a backlog of wine to ever process it all in my cellar: 250 bottles at 2310 each is another 577500g. (That was taking half the stack for my un-aged wine, leaving another 250 in the chest... so I could have had another 577.5k gold.)

Total 1.155 million gold in wine. I sold other stuff like mayo or preserves probably, but I didn't keep track. (Winter, Year 3.)

Chililover

Planter
Selling a full cellar's worth of iridium quality ancient fruit wine with artisan profession: 125 bottles at 4620g each is 577500g.

Selling 250 more of regular quality because I had too much of a backlog of wine to ever process it all in my cellar: 250 bottles at 2310 each is another 577500g. (That was taking half the stack for my un-aged wine, leaving another 250 in the chest... so I could have had another 577.5k gold.)

Total 1.155 million gold in wine. I sold other stuff like mayo or preserves probably, but I didn't keep track. (Winter, Year 3.)
Wow. That's a lot of money lol!!

Storm Eagle

Farmhand
I'm in the range of the above entries for the vanilla game using wine, though I recommend harvesting at silver quality for best $$$ per time throughput. One can really go to town by adding the five level cellar mod with the iridium quality wine approach. "Mizu's Flowers" mod has a most interesting crop I'm doing a specific Immersive Farm 2 four-year build around currently. Will let everyone know how that goes.

Those darn obelisks ain't cheap, especially the deep forest obelisk one.

Last edited:

Bubbub

Greenhorn
I once got really lucky in fall having a full ancient fruit harvest of over 200 fruit most gold from the fertiliser and getting a massive truffle hall. I then went fishing and caught multiple iridium quality fish and then when I went to bed I was 200k richer.