Hellohello

estewanini

Sodbuster
I've already posted several things on the forum but I hope I'm not too late to introduce myself.

I'm a fresh fish out of water, just got the game 2 weeks ago on the switch and I've never really dabbled in forums (I guess I was just really passionate about my swamp lol). Really didn't expect myself to love the game as much as I do now, gives me Harvest Moon nostalgia and the characters are just *chef's kiss*. I'm actually quite a shy person and am real nervous with this, at the same time I'm also excited to meet you all. =v=

Chililover

Planter
I've already posted several things on the forum but I hope I'm not too late to introduce myself.

I'm a fresh fish out of water, just got the game 2 weeks ago on the switch and I've never really dabbled in forums (I guess I was just really passionate about my swamp lol). Really didn't expect myself to love the game as much as I do now, gives me Harvest Moon nostalgia and the characters are just *chef's kiss*. I'm actually quite a shy person and am real nervous with this, at the same time I'm also excited to meet you all. =v=
Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you'll love it here! We have a great community!

estewanini

Sodbuster
Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you'll love it here! We have a great community!
People can post an introduction at any point, so you're good. Welcome to the forums and to the game!
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Any particular favorites?
Oh man, to narrow it down my favorite non-marriage candidate has got to be Linus, so sweet and I never miss a chance to interact with him whenever I pass him. For the bachelors/-ettes I have sweet spots for Sebastian, Shane, Abigail and Haley (something about her riding that cow tbh). I haven't unlock all the 10-heart events though, so we'll see!

Odin

Staff member
Linus is great, I feel like you really get to connect with him as a friend over the course of his events. I've actually only seen the 10 heart event for Leah, I need to progress further in some other saves I have :P

Chililover

Planter
Linus is great, I feel like you really get to connect with him as a friend over the course of his events. I've actually only seen the 10 heart event for Leah, I need to progress further in some other saves I have :P
I agree, it would be great if there was more endgame content for him lol!
my favorite non-marriage candidate has got to be Linus, so sweet and I never miss a chance to interact with him
Me and Linus ain't great freinds, but he's a great guy!!

estewanini

Sodbuster
@Odin Very true, I wish there're more dialogues like that to some of the other villagers. And same for those other saves, didn't wanna go with the chad route even though there's a way around the consequence ` ͜ʖ´

@Chililover Best hobo in town can't get any better.

Welcome, Estewanini! Nice to meet you!
Oh man, to narrow it down my favorite non-marriage candidate has got to be Linus, so sweet and I never miss a chance to interact with him whenever I pass him. For the bachelors/-ettes I have sweet spots for Sebastian, Shane, Abigail and Haley (something about her riding that cow tbh). I haven't unlock all the 10-heart events though, so we'll see!
Linus, he is one of my favorite NPC too! A farmer can always have a hobo as his friend and ally of the wilderness.

shimm3r

Farmhand
Everyone! I need help! I manage to get all 8 hearts for all bachelors, and my favs are Shane, Seb, Sam and Alex, if let's say I date one of them and it didn't worked out, is there a way to breakup with them and not loss hearts?

estewanini

Sodbuster
Everyone! I need help! I manage to get all 8 hearts for all bachelors, and my favs are Shane, Seb, Sam and Alex, if let's say I date one of them and it didn't worked out, is there a way to breakup with them and not loss hearts?
Hey my dude, your question sounds like a thread you could start on the Game Discussion topic, but from what I saw on the wiki the Witch Hut has a Dark Shrine of Memory you could use to wipe your ex's memory. That way you can technically date/marry all of them, break-up then wipe their memories so they won't hate you forever, though it requires a helluva lot of gold.

Odin

Staff member
Please remember to post messages in the right place @shimm3r! As Estewanini mentioned, that's a good question to post in Game Discussion as a new thread. Each section of the forum has a description at the top as well as a guideline post that explains in more detail what type of discussion belongs where.

shimm3r

Farmhand
Please remember to post messages in the right place @shimm3r! As Estewanini mentioned, that's a good question to post in Game Discussion as a new thread. Each section of the forum has a description at the top as well as a guideline post that explains in more detail what type of discussion belongs where.
Sorry my bad I thought this was the right thread for it 😳, Thank you in putting me in the right direction 😊