Tv shows to watch

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
because of quarantine i have insane amounts of time on my hands. I spend most of this time curled up in bed watching tv, but because of this i burn through shows quickly and cant find a new one fast enough! What are some of your favorite shows, and recommendations? Possibly things you have been looking into but just haven't had the time to watch?

liquidcat

Staff member
You should check out The Expanse, its a space opera with likable characters, good drama and really good plot line!

Lucifer is fun if you want something lighthearted, its about Devil/Lucifer deciding to take a vacation from hell and starts a bar in Los Angeles! It's a fun cop drama.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I've been watching Arrested Development for the first time, it's pretty funny and i've enjoyed it. I'm watching it on dvd, but IIRC it's available on netflix too

i always love revisiting The Office (US ver) and Parks and Recreation, they're pretty long shows that manage to stay funny, though the former has some stressful episodes at times

Fringe and Orphan Black are pretty good crime/mystery/sci-fi type shows

Odin

Staff member
I recently binged my way through Steven Universe, it's a fun sci-fi animated show It's a very lighthearted and was a nice balance/escape from the current state of things. I also just started watching John Adams, a historical drama, I figured I could balance out finally seeing Hamilton with some media that's a bit more historically accurate :P

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
I recently binged my way through Steven Universe, it's a fun sci-fi animated show It's a very lighthearted and was a nice balance/escape from the current state of things. I also just started watching John Adams, a historical drama, I figured I could balance out finally seeing Hamilton with some media that's a bit more historically accurate :P
I love steven universe! i have watched all but future, which i cant find a way to watch.

I'm going to give you older shows that have already ran their entire season, so you dont have to wait. Lol

☆Sons of anarchy

☆Justified

☆Weeds

☆Dexter

☆Raising Hope

That's just a few of my favorites. Should last you a while. Lol

27dschild

Planter
It’s on Netflix except up to the GGO arc you can find the rest on Crunchyroll which is free (you don’t have to buy Crunchyroll Prenium). However there is ads during the videos without buying premium

Odin

Staff member
I love steven universe! i have watched all but future, which i cant find a way to watch.
Same, I assume it's coming to HBO Max at some point this year (same company as Cartoon Network, has the first 5 seasons), but I'm not sure if that's actually been confirmed yet.

Drencom

Tiller
Parks and Recreation if you have Amazon. I started recently and it's pretty funny. Also just finished Dark, which was great!

Lappy

Sodbuster
I just started re-watching Umbrella Academy season 1 on Netflix, in preparation for season 2 dropping next week. Listening to the playlist now as well - lotta great music in the series.

smor145

Sodbuster
because of quarantine i have insane amounts of time on my hands. I spend most of this time curled up in bed watching tv, but because of this i burn through shows quickly and cant find a new one fast enough! What are some of your favorite shows, and recommendations? Possibly things you have been looking into but just haven't had the time to watch?
Ugh me too friend. Some of my go-to shows are The Witcher (TV-MA), Camp Camp (Tv-14), and The Office (Tv-14). You can find The Witcher and The Office on Netflix. Camp Camp's first 3 seasons are on Youtube for free. Once you finish that the fourth season can be found on RoosterTeeth's website also for free. Make sure you watch season 4 on your phone, so you can skip the ads! Also if you like anime, I have loads of suggestions, but that is a whole nother ball game. :sebastian: :heart: :frog:

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
Ugh me too friend. Some of my go-to shows are The Witcher (TV-MA), Camp Camp (Tv-14), and The Office (Tv-14). You can find The Witcher and The Office on Netflix. Camp Camp's first 3 seasons are on Youtube for free. Once you finish that the fourth season can be found on RoosterTeeth's website also for free. Make sure you watch season 4 on your phone, so you can skip the ads! Also if you like anime, I have loads of suggestions, but that is a whole nother ball game. :sebastian: :heart: :frog:
Thanks for the suggestions! I have another friend pushing me to watch camp camp so i will definitely look into it. I guess i like anime, but i am a bit of a beginner to it. All ive watched is little witch academia and soul eater. If you have some good anime suggestions for such a newbie that would be great!