Zuzu City 1.5 potential addition

Xyrella

Planter
(This may contain spoilers for those who don't know all dialogues)

I'd like to go on with this. Now that we have the movie "The Zuzu City Express" in the theater, it would be great to reach the city by train, as we have a more or less useless train station in the valley. We all may have a picture of Zuzu as existing dialogues describes the city a bit. There's a gridball team and maybe you'll be able to visit the stadium once a week for a match with someone else. The "Queen of Sauce" could have a restaurant there where you can go to eat with someone else. We know that for example Abigail still visits school (distance learning?). Certainly not the elementary school with Penny in the museum, but maybe there's a high school in Zuzu. And maybe the Joja corporation has their headquarters in Zuzu.

For me, it'd be not essential to have new quests with this. A city to visit in free time would be more than enough.

Ellajoy

Rancher
A great suggestion will be to add Zuzu city in the game with tons of new quests, NPC’s to meet, new items to get and places to explore! This will really add to the game and give it additional endgame content similar to how Calico Desert delivers!
(This may contain spoilers for those who don't know all dialogues)

I'd like to go on with this. Now that we have the movie "The Zuzu City Express" in the theater, it would be great to reach the city by train, as we have a more or less useless train station in the valley. We all may have a picture of Zuzu as existing dialogues describes the city a bit. There's a gridball team and maybe you'll be able to visit the stadium once a week for a match with someone else. The "Queen of Sauce" could have a restaurant there where you can go to eat with someone else. We know that for example Abigail still visits school (distance learning?). Certainly not the elementary school with Penny in the museum, but maybe there's a high school in Zuzu. And maybe the Joja corporation has their headquarters in Zuzu.

For me, it'd be not essential to have new quests with this. A city to visit in free time would be more than enough.
Cool!
I have a post on the same subject!