1.6 Update when will it come to the consoles?

pipluplxt

Greenhorn
I know he just said its in progress but i want to know your predctions!!
i think it will release before 10 may what about you guys?

Mothership

Farmhand
I have told myself that it won't come to the Switch until September. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised by it coming earlier, but I'm trying not to expect that.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
the 10th of May might be a tad optimistic as we haven't received much news but I would like to believe it would come at least by this summer, perhaps along with a summer sale for players looking to get into the game on those platforms.

pipluplxt

Greenhorn
I have told myself that it won't come to the Switch until September. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised by it coming earlier, but I'm trying not to expect that.
but why so much time?(srs i dont understand a thing about these things)cus the 1.5 took 53 days to arrive om consoles after pc

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
but why so much time?(srs i dont understand a thing about these things)cus the 1.5 took 53 days to arrive om consoles after pc
He has resumed working on his other game now as well. That might be part of it. Just be glad you’re console and not mobile lol. 😂

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
This is THE way to roll. Keep expectations low, make it easier to be happily surprised instead of always disappointed.

I personally think that at the rate console is rolling it will be Spring of next year for mobile. See now I too have plenty more chance to be pleasantly surprised. 😁

I refuse to spoil things but don’t hesitate to enjoy 1.5 for now. Some small changes will be made. And while 1.6 is really very nice, it’s not this life shattering experience vs. 1.5 that plenty of people have overhyped it to be. Many of them had not played Stardew for years or at least since 1.5 was released. They just forgot what a gem of a game Stardew really is compared to many of its modern day counter parts. Of course it’s life shattering at that point. 🤩