What is You favorite Season and why?

What is you favorite Season in stardew Valley ? And why ?

• Spring

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Summer

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Autumn

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
As my first year 3 approaches its end, I want to say winter -- because it offers a break from the constant farm-tending, limiting me to my greenhouse and animals (not that they aren't time-consuming in themselves, even with autograbbers!), and gives me more time to fish, explore the skull caverns, re-organize my chests, work on farm layout, etc. T

anbi

Greenhorn
My favorite season IRL and in game is Autumn. The colors are beautiful on my farm! Elliot's birthday is in the Fall! I love planting pumpkins too...

Godkin

Planter
I will forever miss the charms of winter, regardless of whether it brings challenges or happiness. I was fascinated by the stunning atmosphere of snow and piercing cold. Enjoying it with a glass of coffee or hot chocolate is an incomparable pleasure for me. About the SV, there is little that can be done, that's the reality

Imperfect

Greenhorn
For me it's between fall and winter (I don't do many crops exept tea) I love the look of fall, I love the mushrooms and the music, and I love how all my apple trees are producing fruit, but the winter foraging, the festivals ,the cold atmosphere, and the music is all very relaxing and gives me this cozy feeling. I really can't decide,

Njin

Planter
Voting for winter, Without the plants around it gives me more time to focus on other goals. move buildings around without much trouble. last winter on my farm I grinded Cinder shards the whole month. It's the best time to plan and build new buildings. Best time to buy new animals if you ask me they can be ready to give up the goods by spring.

Prime

Greenhorn
Summer has to be my favourite. I love the music, the colours are fantastic, and there's plenty to do. Winter is a close second for me because of the music alone, but I do get a little bored of it. Funnily enough, my first playthrough ended during winter of year 1 because I didn't know what to do.