Wake up villagers

StarPlatinum

Farmhand
I was thinking that would be funny enter in the houses during the night and wake up whose were sleeping by doing click on them. Doing that, the player could lose friendship points and start new special missions between 00:00 and the morning.

I hope ConcernedApe will hear my prayers.

benjellyman

Planter
I guess you could just hang out in their houses after it closes. Maybe even to midnight.
However, you can't really wake em up, I guess Itd be nice to do that.

StarPlatinum

Farmhand
I guess you could just hang out in their houses after it closes. Maybe even to midnight.
However, you can't really wake em up, I guess Itd be nice to do that.
I just wonder about Abigail and Rasmodius wake up in late night doing spiritism with junimos. It is said usually that mythical creatures are also night creatures, and I think is a wonderful idea for new events. Maybe could be introduced a random event about a meteorite rain including participation of all the characters, the build of an observatory which announce the meteorites falling via radio, phone or TV, the option of catch a siren with amounts of lucky, etc...

I wanna sneak into houses and give them a good ole cherry bomb wake up call.....though I suspect some people will just sneak into Sebastian's room and stare at him until 140 and teleporting back home the second he notices you