Unofficial mod updates

Eilonwy74

Tiller

I second that and the author of the mod was online the last time on Nexus in 2019, I don't think she comes back soon.
So it would be very lovely to get a new update for it :3 <3 I would do it myself but I don't know how to do that...

Mi's and Magimatica's Country Furniture was working fine for me just now, but I'm going to download the update just in case. Thanks!

Last edited:

Eilonwy74

Tiller
This may be a taller order, but..... Oasis Green House is no longer compatible with Stardew Valley Expanded's update. I'm unsure if it's compatible with 1.5.... Anyone feeling brave to see if we can make it compatible with SVE and the two farm maps for that mod?

There you go! I think it's working correctly but tell me if you find anything broken!

About the new sitting animation...
I'm only targeting Mi's chairs that are not changed to another object so it don't cause incompatibilities with other mods like industrial furniture etc.. Because some of the chairs and couches of the original mod are changed to instruments or tables, if you sit on then you can see the vanilla chair sprite. (So avoid sitting on violins and guitars😂).
I also had to make the armchairs a little bit longer so the player doesn't sit on air.

EDIT: edited some manifest keys.
Thank you so much for everything, it works greatly for me :) and yes, I will avoid to sit on the violins and guitars xD

Gigio

Greenhorn
Mi's and Magimatica's Country Furniture was working fine for me just now, but I'm going to download the update just in case. Thanks!
You're correct they work fine, but when you use the new sit animation when the chair is positioned by side or back, the vanilla chair sprite overlaps Mi's textures! Also did a minor fix on the dried sunflower item that was showing a visual error and made the armchairs longer for the sitting animation. :blush:

EDIT : I removed my unofficial updated since Industrial Furniture got updated and fixes Mi's mod (still needs the original mod), plus add a ton of new furniture that matches Mi's perfectly. Please check it out :proud:

Industrial Furniture Set - For CP and CF at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community

Last edited:

corrin

Planter
I know there was an update for catgifts, but it seems like it's incompatible again. Not sure why?
Huh, that's weird--can you give me a log? I'll take a look at it.

Edit: looks like the mod got an official update, try that one instead!

Last edited:

libraryaddict

Greenhorn
Thank for good job. Unfortunately not working on the new farm.
Unfortunately took a look in the code, and I'm not altogether sure what the logic is doing. Or to rephase, I'd have to manually add every new location and I'm fairly sure there's more locations than just the beach farm. I'd honestly rather rewrite the mod, and I don't want to make mods either. So out of luck :\

floofwolfe

Tiller
I have an emergency question - I just realized that the save I wanted to go back to was using ChestEx, which is currently broken in 1.5. If I load that file without the mod, what happens to the items sitting in my mod-added chest slots? Are they instantly deleted, or can I access the stuff still and just not deposit anything else in them until I've brought the contents down under normal chest limits?

Eilonwy74

Tiller
You're correct they work fine, but when you use the new sit animation when the chair is positioned by side or back, the vanilla chair sprite overlaps Mi's textures! Also did a minor fix on the dried sunflower item that was showing a visual error and made the armchairs longer for the sitting animation. :blush:

EDIT : I removed my unofficial updated since Industrial Furniture got updated and fixes Mi's mod (still needs the original mod), plus add a ton of new furniture that matches Mi's perfectly. Please check it out :proud:

Industrial Furniture Set - For CP and CF at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community
Thank you for putting up your fix earlier!!! I'm not a fan of the shading on the Industrial Furniture pack so I'll just keep using your fix! Honestly, I'd consider re-uploading it, I'm sure there's others out there that would rather use it by itself without IFS. :)

2xpeter

Cowpoke
I have an emergency question - I just realized that the save I wanted to go back to was using ChestEx, which is currently broken in 1.5. If I load that file without the mod, what happens to the items sitting in my mod-added chest slots? Are they instantly deleted, or can I access the stuff still and just not deposit anything else in them until I've brought the contents down under normal chest limits?
No not deleted, it just doesn't show. Start taking items out and it will slowly move towards the top. All items are still there

Something about Cat Gifts is broken. The official version is pointing towards the wrong mod on Nexus and SMAPI is giving errors.

Edit: Cat Gifts is mod 2132 but SMAPI thinks it's mod 5335, which is "Changes Dialogues Plus SVE".