Standard Farm The Dream Farm on Mobile

Hello everyone, Using old ideas with new elements, I created a new Dream Farm, With as much Asymmetry as possible, Shed with New Themes and Music, Just like in my other Farms, Opinion and Review are welcome.

Video:

Photo Download Link in Video Description.
nice design!i don't understand your language but i subbed to yt anyways...

Hello everyone, Using old ideas with new elements, I created a new Dream Farm, With as much Asymmetry as possible, Shed with New Themes and Music, Just like in my other Farms, Opinion and Review are welcome.

Video:

Photo Download Link in Video Description.
I like it - simple and aesthetic. I always like space around everything like this. I've never seen a nice grouping of trees like that - I'm going to have to copy your idea :)

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
I like it - simple and aesthetic. I always like space around everything like this. I've never seen a nice grouping of trees like that - I'm going to have to copy your idea :)
Yes, I also love this part, In fact I wanted to do something different from the first version, As in this photo it was from another Farm, Sometimes I take ideas that have already been made and change a few things, That's how this one was created, If you notice the trees on the Left are different from the Right, I wanted to make a symmetrical Farm with small differences, Feel free to copy, I'm glad it's a good reference.
Screenshot_20240211-132158_YouTube.jpg

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yes, I also love this part, In fact I wanted to do something different from the first version, As in this photo it was from another Farm, Sometimes I take ideas that have already been made and change a few things, That's how this one was created, If you notice the trees on the Left are different from the Right, I wanted to make a symmetrical Farm with small differences, Feel free to copy, I'm glad it's a good reference.
View attachment 18831
It’s my favourite part too, it’s so perfectly filled up. I like the feeling of space being used for something and having decor that also feels like it’s meant to be there is perfect.

View attachment 18831
I like how you did that - mostly symmetrical but with a few little differences. It makes it more interesting and fun to look at. It will look good in any season too I think.