Teleport Obelisks are too huge

Sometimes I want them to be the size of a mini shipping box. 🤣
So I can place them inside my house or building...
I personally don't want to look at them....

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
We all need to remember that the obelisks are v1.0 technology which consist mostly of Clams, Coconuts, Bananas, cat dander and a liberal sprinkling of Lucky Charms imported from deepest, darkest Zuzu. The size is necessary to keep the self-sealed JunimoSphere 2 independent community functional, and shrinking it would result in an imbalance of the Junimo natural resource requirements of free oxygen and free pizza.

v2.0 of this delicate technology is the limited usefulness of the Mini-Obelisks. It is the iMac of the Obelisk world to the DEC mainframe of the original Obelisks.

Yes, you can find Junimos in DEC mainframes.

And of course v3.0 of this wonderful tech is the Return Sceptre, the smartphone of the teleportation world. Portable, lovable, savior of your sorry butt on any and all last minute occasions.

And Seb's working on a port of Instagram to the Return Sceptre.

We all need to remember that the obelisks are v1.0 technology which consist mostly of Clams, Coconuts, Bananas, cat dander and a liberal sprinkling of Lucky Charms imported from deepest, darkest Zuzu. The size is necessary to keep the self-sealed JunimoSphere 2 independent community functional, and shrinking it would result in an imbalance of the Junimo natural resource requirements of free oxygen and free pizza.

v2.0 of this delicate technology is the limited usefulness of the Mini-Obelisks. It is the iMac of the Obelisk world to the DEC mainframe of the original Obelisks.

Yes, you can find Junimos in DEC mainframes.

And of course v3.0 of this wonderful tech is the Return Sceptre, the smartphone of the teleportation world. Portable, lovable, savior of your sorry butt on any and all last minute occasions.

And Seb's working on a port of Instagram to the Return Sceptre.
The dwarves already surpassed it by making T0 T3 M tech. Unfortunately the power source is completely discharged from use but the can be polyphasic and allow multiple instances of like items to exist at the same point in space until 999 has been reached then their is reality spill over and it takes up new space as a copy of the prior

They are too tall and wide, they obscure everything behind them.
So I have to place them somewhere in the far corner to avoid that. And it is inconvenient.
I agree that they could be smaller. I am not so much bothered by the footprint as the height.
But I do like the painting, so the Obelisks should be big enough to have them still.

IMHO obelisk should be 1x1 (at the very most 2x2) and 2 tiles high. No need to have a collection of skyscrapers higher than silo.
...you mean similar to the farm mini-obelisks? For me the farm mini-obelisks could be a little bit taller.