Issue Stuck in Loading screen

So I keep having problems whenever I go to the next area. I am always stuck in the loading screen, and this is what the error from SMAPI looks like:

Thanks for the log. Can you please try disabling "Zoomy Farmer"?

I'm seeing it spam messages after every map change, and then a crash a happens where you expect the next "Zoomy Farmer" instance to occur while in the mines.

Code:
12:34:40    TRACE    SpaceCore    Event: BeforeWarp
12:34:40    TRACE    game    Warping to UndergroundMine27
12:34:41    TRACE    Zoomy Farmer    Stepping in new tile: StardewModdingAPI.Utilities.PerScreen`1[Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2]. Is path: False
    repeats 131 times
12:35:24    TRACE    SpaceCore    Event: BeforeWarp
12:35:24    TRACE    game    Warping to UndergroundMine28
12:35:24    TRACE    Zoomy Farmer    Stepping in new tile: StardewModdingAPI.Utilities.PerScreen`1[Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2]. Is path: False
    repeats 64 times
12:36:38    TRACE    SpaceCore    Event: BeforeWarp
12:36:38    TRACE    game    Warping to Mine
12:36:39    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
   at Netcode.NetRefTypes.ReadGenericType(BinaryReader reader) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 355
   at Netcode.NetRefTypes.ReadType(BinaryReader reader) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 332
   at Netcode.NetRefBase`2.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 220
   at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.ReadFieldFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetDictionary.cs:line 365
   at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetDictionary.cs:line 545
   at Netcode.NetCollection`1.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetCollection.cs:line 266
   at Netcode.NetFields.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetFields.cs:line 107
   at Netcode.NetExtendableRef`2.ReadValueFull(T value, BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 263
   at Netcode.NetRefBase`2.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 222
   at Netcode.NetRoot`1.Connect(BinaryReader reader) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRoot.cs:line 85
   at StardewValley.Multiplayer.readObjectFull[T](BinaryReader reader) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Multiplayer.cs:line 807
   at StardewValley.Multiplayer.readActiveLocation(IncomingMessage msg) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Multiplayer.cs:line 1304
   at StardewValley.Multiplayer.processIncomingMessage_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(Multiplayer this, IncomingMessage msg)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SMultiplayer.OnClientProcessingMessage(IncomingMessage message, Action`1 sendMessage, Action resume) in SMAPI\Framework\SMultiplayer.cs:line 358
   at StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxyNetClient.onReceiveMessage(GalaxyID peer, Stream messageStream)
   at StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxySocket.Receive(Action`1 onConnection, Action`2 onMessage, Action`1 onDisconnect, Action`1 onError)
   at StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxyNetClient.receiveMessagesImpl()
   at StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveMessages()
   at StardewValley.Multiplayer.UpdateEarly()
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1003

Zgirl785

Greenhorn
Thanks for the log. Can you please try disabling "Zoomy Farmer"?

I'm seeing it spam messages after every map change, and then a crash a happens where you expect the next "Zoomy Farmer" instance to occur while in the mines.

Code:
12:34:40    TRACE    SpaceCore    Event: BeforeWarp
12:34:40    TRACE    game    Warping to UndergroundMine27
12:34:41    TRACE    Zoomy Farmer    Stepping in new tile: StardewModdingAPI.Utilities.PerScreen`1[Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2]. Is path: False
    repeats 131 times
12:35:24    TRACE    SpaceCore    Event: BeforeWarp
12:35:24    TRACE    game    Warping to UndergroundMine28
12:35:24    TRACE    Zoomy Farmer    Stepping in new tile: StardewModdingAPI.Utilities.PerScreen`1[Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2]. Is path: False
    repeats 64 times
12:36:38    TRACE    SpaceCore    Event: BeforeWarp
12:36:38    TRACE    game    Warping to Mine
12:36:39    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
   at Netcode.NetRefTypes.ReadGenericType(BinaryReader reader) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 355
   at Netcode.NetRefTypes.ReadType(BinaryReader reader) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 332
   at Netcode.NetRefBase`2.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 220
   at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.ReadFieldFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetDictionary.cs:line 365
   at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetDictionary.cs:line 545
   at Netcode.NetCollection`1.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetCollection.cs:line 266
   at Netcode.NetFields.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetFields.cs:line 107
   at Netcode.NetExtendableRef`2.ReadValueFull(T value, BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 263
   at Netcode.NetRefBase`2.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRef.cs:line 222
   at Netcode.NetRoot`1.Connect(BinaryReader reader) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetRoot.cs:line 85
   at StardewValley.Multiplayer.readObjectFull[T](BinaryReader reader) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Multiplayer.cs:line 807
   at StardewValley.Multiplayer.readActiveLocation(IncomingMessage msg) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Multiplayer.cs:line 1304
   at StardewValley.Multiplayer.processIncomingMessage_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(Multiplayer this, IncomingMessage msg)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SMultiplayer.OnClientProcessingMessage(IncomingMessage message, Action`1 sendMessage, Action resume) in SMAPI\Framework\SMultiplayer.cs:line 358
   at StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxyNetClient.onReceiveMessage(GalaxyID peer, Stream messageStream)
   at StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxySocket.Receive(Action`1 onConnection, Action`2 onMessage, Action`1 onDisconnect, Action`1 onError)
   at StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxyNetClient.receiveMessagesImpl()
   at StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveMessages()
   at StardewValley.Multiplayer.UpdateEarly()
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1003

Thanks for the response!
One question though. Should the host do the same thing? Which, the game host also uses the same mods, but they aren't having the issue.

Thanks for the response!
One question though. Should the host do the same thing? Which, the game host also uses the same mods, but they aren't having the issue.
No prob. Yes, having the same mods enabled/disabled across players in a multiplayer game is indeed a good idea.
Right now though; it's just my educated guess that it's the one causing issues.

I see the mod page mentions a config on the host machine: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6031
Y'all can try disabling it just for yourself, and have the host set 'multiplayerSync' to false.

And, then try again with the host also temporarily removing the mod. And, see which works better, or if there's no change.

If not, the other mod I have my eye on is SpaceCore. But, I'd try testing out this one first.

Gautham

Newcomer
So I keep having problems whenever I go to the next area. I am always stuck in the loading screen, and this is what the error from SMAPI looks like:

Attachments

Gautham

Newcomer
Ive removed and added a few mods but it still gets stuck in the loading screen whenever I go to leah's place and the wizard's tower this is the updated error log, how do I fix this error.

Attachments

Ive removed and added a few mods but it still gets stuck in the loading screen whenever I go to leah's place and the wizard's tower this is the updated error log, how do I fix this error.
I put your log in the parser: https://smapi.io/log/4fb91ecb4c744261b1256ae8535b5304

You need to delete your current SDVE files; then reinstall SDV Expanded. As it seems to not be properly installed.
Along with some other skipped mods, but that's the main error:
Code:
01:58:19    ERROR    Stardew Valley Expanded    This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The content file was not found.
 ---> FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Maps\HighlandsBackground.xnb'.
File name: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Maps\HighlandsBackground.xnb'
   at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)