Someone answer my questions

Lew Zealand

Helper
Check the Special Orders board if you have unlocked it yet. As it turns out I have that Special Order as an option to me right now. Which I will not be honoring as the other Order option is from a favorite redhead, as opposed to a least favorite brownhead.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Oh my goodness, as if I could just choose when they're all lined up like that!

Now, Maru will always get an honorable mention but then she's not altogether honorably intentionally skewing the choice by wearing glasses. Really. That's just cheating! I do very much appreciate that you have included a picture of Maru containing the least personality possible so major kudos for bringing her down to Earth.

Sandy. There is a reason that she is Emily's best friend and it's not because Emily realizes that having someone too close just doesn't work for her. OK maybe because of exactly that. I mean with Clint pining away for you making far too many occasional uncomfortable eye contacts at your place of employment almost every night, you'd run screaming for the hills Desert, too! And anyway, with a charmingly cheerful smile like that, who could resist buying Starfruit and Rhubarb Seeds for exorbitant prices? I'm a sucker.

I cannot resist Penny when she makes that face. My Kryptonite. I love it, it's just too good. Worth all the heart reductions and the ultimate reason to keep Melons around the house. Well, penultimate reason.

Leah is strange for me. I love green. I only realized I loved green after moving to the Desert, away from the Forest, and that my previous modest preference for blue was because the Trees conspired to keep it from me. This is a complication of living in a Forest. In the Desert, you get all the blue you need, which incidentally is far too much blue, and then they take the green in exchange. All of it. And hand you a stonking load of beige on the side as if you won the lottery or something.

Really. Beige. The Desert needs a makeover. Please ignore the color palette of wife and wife above, totally a coincidence.

So I really should love Leah some more but she plays hard to get in each of my saves. Always the last bachelorette to 8 or 10:heart: and usually only trailed by Elliott. And she makes me feel all funny inside like I just slipped on a clown. Which is just too weird for me. Yes, that is possible. But that pic of her is priceless and I think Leah needs more punctuation in her life and profile pictures.

And last we get to the single Mom with 2 kids and a high-five.

What? Things just are and I cannot change them. We are as one, or maybe as slightly less than two 'cuz I'm short, and then I round down. Whatever. When Robin posts requests on the board, I know it's all a pretext to get me in her shop for some spirited chitchat and an exchange of wooden and golden things resulting in a larger Farmhouse, a cozy cellar for extended visits, and indoor plumbing.

You'll never guess what she did when I was a noob in town! She uses her guile and cunning to lay out this elaborate trap to ensnare me into her grasp, making up this yarn about hurting herself and could I please help to find a lost meat cleaver or something. It was sooooo transparent. The thing's just laying there out in the open in the thinnest part of the "forest" with the local anklebiters playing right around the corner in the sewer muck that passes for a treatment plant around these parts. Once I saved the kids from cutting themselves on Robin's knife by encouraging them play closer to the cliff edge to keep an eye on an unsteady Shane, I sauntered back to Robin and she's just sooooo happy to get her whittling stick back. She likes me too much. It's OK, I can handle it.

And Demetrius gets weekend and holiday custody of the lab but don't worry, I occasionally set him stink bomb traps.

And only really occasionally do they get set off purely by accident by Maru...

And only really really rarely do I find out and laugh. Just a little. I like Maru. But stinky is funny.

I hope this answers your question or at least a question.

FairyRing

Farmer
Oh my goodness, as if I could just choose when they're all lined up like that!

Now, Maru will always get an honorable mention but then she's not altogether honorably intentionally skewing the choice by wearing glasses. Really. That's just cheating! I do very much appreciate that you have included a picture of Maru containing the least personality possible so major kudos for bringing her down to Earth.

Sandy. There is a reason that she is Emily's best friend and it's not because Emily realizes that having someone too close just doesn't work for her. OK maybe because of exactly that. I mean with Clint pining away for you making far too many occasional uncomfortable eye contacts at your place of employment almost every night, you'd run screaming for the hills Desert, too! And anyway, with a charmingly cheerful smile like that, who could resist buying Starfruit and Rhubarb Seeds for exorbitant prices? I'm a sucker.

I cannot resist Penny when she makes that face. My Kryptonite. I love it, it's just too good. Worth all the heart reductions and the ultimate reason to keep Melons around the house. Well, penultimate reason.

Leah is strange for me. I love green. I only realized I loved green after moving to the Desert, away from the Forest, and that my previous modest preference for blue was because the Trees conspired to keep it from me. This is a complication of living in a Forest. In the Desert, you get all the blue you need, which incidentally is far too much blue, and then they take the green in exchange. All of it. And hand you a stonking load of beige on the side as if you won the lottery or something.

Really. Beige. The Desert needs a makeover. Please ignore the color palette of wife and wife above, totally a coincidence.

So I really should love Leah some more but she plays hard to get in each of my saves. Always the last bachelorette to 8 or 10:heart: and usually only trailed by Elliott. And she makes me feel all funny inside like I just slipped on a clown. Which is just too weird for me. Yes, that is possible. But that pic of her is priceless and I think Leah needs more punctuation in her life and profile pictures.

And last we get to the single Mom with 2 kids and a high-five.

What? Things just are and I cannot change them. We are as one, or maybe as slightly less than two 'cuz I'm short, and then I round down. Whatever. When Robin posts requests on the board, I know it's all a pretext to get me in her shop for some spirited chitchat and an exchange of wooden and golden things resulting in a larger Farmhouse, a cozy cellar for extended visits, and indoor plumbing.

You'll never guess what she did when I was a noob in town! She uses her guile and cunning to lay out this elaborate trap to ensnare me into her grasp, making up this yarn about hurting herself and could I please help to find a lost meat cleaver or something. It was sooooo transparent. The thing's just laying there out in the open in the thinnest part of the "forest" with the local anklebiters playing right around the corner in the sewer muck that passes for a treatment plant around these parts. Once I saved the kids from cutting themselves on Robin's knife by encouraging them play closer to the cliff edge to keep an eye on an unsteady Shane, I sauntered back to Robin and she's just sooooo happy to get her whittling stick back. She likes me too much. It's OK, I can handle it.

And Demetrius gets weekend and holiday custody of the lab but don't worry, I occasionally set him stink bomb traps.

And only really occasionally do they get set off purely by accident by Maru...

And only really really rarely do I find out and laugh. Just a little. I like Maru. But stinky is funny.

I hope this answers your question or at least a question.
The real question is, did I need the answer, or just an excuse to line up the redheads...

I did want to hear the answer. 🙂

Last edited: