Riverland Farm So if you're running out of soil to grow crops and still want to make wine on this god damned riverland farm, here's a solution!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I actually took inspiration from a post of yours to add more pots in the sewer and mutant bug lair. I also have some in the tunnel and all over the ginger island west. Not only can you plant on the farm there but the game considers the whole area as free range to plant whatever in pots there so I have something like 2000 pots over there with extra crops.

I actually took inspiration from a post of yours to add more pots in the sewer and mutant bug lair. I also have some in the tunnel and all over the ginger island west. Not only can you plant on the farm there but the game considers the whole area as free range to plant whatever in pots there so I have something like 2000 pots over there with extra crops.
nice! the thing with ginger island west is new to me, good info!

can you upload some screenshot in a thread? would be very nice, only seasonal crops are accepted there isn't it? i mean outside a building

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
can you upload some screenshot in a thread? would be very nice, only seasonal crops are accepted there isn't it? i mean outside a building
Sadly It was an older screenshot and on an old computer. I am planning on recreating it though so I will send you a screenshot when I do.

But all the crops in pots on ginger island west can be planted at anytime of the year, it is the same as the regular planting space at ginger island.

Wow! You've got pots everywhere! Such a great idea.

I've often wondered about growing crops in pots to increase growing area and now I know. The possibilities are endless.
yes that's it! i have the riverland design, and space is pretty rare. so this is the perfect solution for growing crops other than ginger island, the cherry on the cake would be the possibility to grow ancient fruit in garden pots :-)

LRangerR

Local Legend
with the deluxe retaining soil it's very convenient, otherwise it wouldn't make sense for me.
Exactly, I don't know all the items perfectly, and I normally mess with the other soils bc Sprinklers, but that makes perfect sense. Great use of a seldom used item.
yeah it's so convenient, you don't have to check it or water it everyday
As long as you know your calendar, right?

BTW, you know you can quote multiple posts in the same reply right? ;p

Exactly, I don't know all the items perfectly, and I normally mess with the other soils bc Sprinklers, but that makes perfect sense. Great use of a seldom used item.

As long as you know your calendar, right?

BTW, you know you can quote multiple posts in the same reply right? ;p
i have some of the garden pots in my farmhouse, so i see when they are ready for harvest! and thanks for the info, i'll try that