Shane's Room

Grimzy

Planter
I agree. I liked that Shane was sobering up but then he just went downhill again. Hm... he does seem to like working with his chickens. Possibly assign spouses things to do around the farm? It would result in Shane becoming more responsible over time maybe.

Sounny

Rancher
I agree. I liked that Shane was sobering up but then he just went downhill again. Hm... he does seem to like working with his chickens. Possibly assign spouses things to do around the farm? It would result in Shane becoming more responsible over time maybe.
We should adopt Jas. Or does Marnie have custody?

hello

Cowpoke
How is Jas pronounced? Gas, Yas, Jaas?
I've always pronounced it like Jaz. I can't think of any time in the English language where J is pronounced like a hard G, and J is usually only pronounced like a Y in Germanic languages. Also yes, Shane's room is a wreck.

Sounny

Rancher
I've always pronounced it like Jaz. I can't think of any time in the English language where J is pronounced like a hard G, and J is usually only pronounced like a Y in Germanic languages.
I have no idea where the name comes from. I could not be lazy and look it up myself I suppose. Lol. It's an interesting name I've never encountered before.