Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IridiumAplle

Newcomer
1. add a custom bridge repair to the flower meadow, which opens after the club is repaired (in the Robin shop)
2. add a cut-out location with a bus
3.3. add a complete reinterpretation of the valley at Robin for 50 million coins (asvalting, reviving the river at the mountains, whining npc)

Lew Zealand

Helper
How about enlarging it instead of building more of them?
I was thinking this before scrolling down to see your post. It's consistent with the rest of the game as you can upgrade the Farmhouse and the Sheds so at least one more size upgrade to the Greenhouse would fit the game like a glove.

Yes I realize that Ginger Island is essentially a giant Greenhouse but it's really a separate Greenhouse-like entity hidden behind a big 10 Dragon Tooth smile and more than a few Golden Walnut puzzles. And to me it feels very disconnected from the rest of Pelican Town even when you get your Return Sceptre and Island Obelisk running. It's too easy to ignore your spouse/family/real Farm and hang there for a bit. OK maybe my feelings are colored by Haley dealing with a new baby delivery the very first night I spent on Ginger but that does make it difficult to RPG the game when you get stuck in that situation.

Nah, an expanded Greenhouse is totally the way to go and would foster more and earlier interest in expanding the family Farm. Plus I want to make a nice Tea Room West for Caroline to visit but not sacrifice too much floor space. :caroline:

Last edited:
1. add a custom bridge repair to the flower meadow, which opens after the club is repaired (in the Robin shop)
Yes, please. It's anyway strange that the bridge is broken all the time except to the Flower Dance.

2. add a cut-out location with a bus
Why not ...as long as it doesn't brake mods like Ridgeside Village (the mod connects beside the bus stop).

3.3. add a complete reinterpretation of the valley at Robin for 50 million coins (asvalting, reviving the river at the mountains, whining npc)
More (smaller) Community Upgrades would be nice. Doesn't have to be a big one.

I was thinking this before scrolling down to see your post. It's consistent with the rest of the game as you can upgrade the Farmhouse and the Sheds so at least one more size upgrade to the Greenhouse would fit the game like a glove.

Yes I realize that Ginger Island is essentially a giant Greenhouse but it's really a separate Greenhouse-like entity hidden behind a big 10 Dragon Tooth smile and more than a few Golden Walnut puzzles. And to me it feels very disconnected from the rest of Pelican Town even when you get your Return Sceptre and Island Obelisk running. It's too easy to ignore your spouse/family/real Farm and hang there for a bit. OK maybe my feelings are colored by Haley dealing with a new baby delivery the very first night I spent on Ginger but that does make it difficult to RPG the game when you get stuck in that situation.

Nah, an expanded Greenhouse is totally the way to go and would foster more and earlier interest in expanding the family Farm. Plus I want to make a nice Tea Room West for Caroline to visit but not sacrifice too much floor space. :caroline:
A bigger Greenhouse would be nice.
The family disconnection at GI could be healed if one could invite the spouse and children to the house there (after having beds for everyone :wink: ).