OceanLightly

Farmhand
QUEEN OF SAUCE COOKBOOK not showing
  • I've tried reading the Queen of Sauce Cookbook a dozen times, and I've completed every recipe.
  • in-game language: English
  • mostly played the game in single-player but built a shed to allow multiplayer games.

View attachment 23166
That's not the Queen of Sauce book you're missing! You're missing The Diamond Hunter, which you can get by buying it from the Dwarf in the Volcano for 10 diamonds. (Highlight over the spots where I turned the text white to see the message; it's spoilers so I wanted to be careful).

FlixerDK

Farmhand
Cask bug:

Sometimes when I try to pickaxe casks or put wine in them they break/get destroyed, I assume it's not a feature cause after that every cask I click breaks like that.

It has happened twice after I've pickaxed or placed and filled a lot of casks, cause I fill up the entire basement, so I place the last casks one at a time switching with the 1 and 2 hotkeys between the casks and the wine.

I play in English, in single-player, OS: 22631.3447

Last edited:

Enoz3

Newcomer
In the flower festival day even though it is not raining The Statue of Blessings gives the blessing it would have give in rain. I checked it with stardew predictor the day before. Windows, English, Single-player

kaloyskii

Newcomer
That's not the Queen of Sauce book you're missing! You're missing The Diamond Hunter, which you can get by buying it from the Dwarf in the Volcano for 10 diamonds. (Highlight over the spots where I turned the text white to see the message; it's spoilers so I wanted to be careful).
I SEE, apologies for my mistake, I was confused for a long time

Skull Cavern run made the game crash about 5 times now. Different days i would go in, do stuff and then the grafic freezes, then the whole window dissapears and i have to restart the whole game and the day i played. When i would replay the day it would happen again at the same place about (skull cavern in general) but not the same time so i gave up and tried to do other things (ex mining somewhere else ) and it wouldnt crash. but it happend on 3 different days of playing and different in game days.
Its not modded, its a save file i started when 1.6 wasnt out yet.
Single player, english, microsoft windows11 if that matters.
That save is at year 4 and idk what to do about it so here i am...

Attachments

Shart

Planter
In the flower festival day even though it is not raining The Statue of Blessings gives the blessing it would have give in rain. I checked it with stardew predictor the day before. Windows, English, Single-player
From the predictor site: "For the Statue of Blessings, there may be two possibilities listed based upon whether it is raining. Traditional Festival days will also use the rain choice."
Maybe that's working as intended.

Key-to-the-Town does not work on the flower dance festival day. Windows, English, Single-player
AFAIK, you can't enter the villager's home during festival unless it's Moonlight Jelly or Spirit's Eve.

Shart

Planter
After my 6 heart event with Leo, he's moved into the valley and the treehouse is there. Everyday he leaves his treehouse and heads to ginger island, and magically appears at the treehouse the next day and does the same thing.
  • 1.6.8, no mods (mods have been installed in the past, but there shouldn't be anything left)
  • MacOS
  • Singleplayer
I can confirm this too. Leo's schedule got changed somehow.
He never hangs out with Linus or Vincent, Jas, and Penny anymore.
Everyday he wakes up inside his treehouse and goes straight to Ginger Island at 9AM.

Windows, No mod, Singleplayer.

yuno3869

Newcomer
Hi,
I was in the Calico Desert festival. I launched the race, placed my bet, the race took place and when it ended, I got back to the merchant to get my prize (the snail won, he's surprisingly fast but I believed in him all along), and the game crashed as soon as I talked to the merchant.

Thanks for the amazing work, that update is really fun :)

Here are the logs :
  • Message: The given key '-5761117406510370641' was not present in the dictionary.
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Locations.DesertFestival.CollectRacePrizes() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DesertFestival.cs:line 285
    at StardewValley.Menus.DialogueBox.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\DialogueBox.cs:line 402
    at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4802
    at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4010
    at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3185
    at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 90
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
    at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.8 build 24119
    SDK Helper: SteamHelper
    Game Language: en
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
    In-game Date: Spring 15 Y2 Time of Day: 1710
    Game Location: DesertFestival

Tetim

Newcomer
My windows : Windows 11
Guest windows: 10
Both of us have English language.

Hello! I have for the recent weeks played multiple files. Modded tho, but i do think my "bug" is affected by the mods i use.

Me and my girlfriend was playing, we had a quest for killing dust sprites. We went to the mines, went down and came to a lvl with those backpacks with coal. We reset the mines and came to the same level, my girlfriend could then collect the coal again. She could do this over and over. I only use "quality of life mods" and no mods affect the mines. Im the host.

JunniMO

Newcomer
Okay, I have an update to the Golden Joja Parrot Issues I've been having!

Somehow, I got the Golden Joja Parrot to work? I'm not really sure when it happened or how it happened since a cut scene never played after sleeping and no text prompt appeared ever. But I collected all 130 Golden Walnuts!
1715139057923.png

Only issues I'm having now are that Fizz is still not appearing in the Ginger Island Water cave to get Perfection from.
1715138969210.png

And it still only says I have 24 Golden Walnuts all together.
1715138991147.png

I really hope this whole thing can get patched out, it's leaving me so confused- especially when it seems like I'm the only person having this issue with the Parrot and Golden Walnuts.

aranamor

Greenhorn
My multiplayer farm has been plagued with players randomly crashing, but it has now gotten to the point where we can no longer progress. Before, random players besides myself (the host) would randomly crash, at least one person a day, completely random. However we got to the fall festival and it's like our farm has been truly cursed. After a few minutes somebody will crash and then within 30 seconds I also crash. We can no longer progress (we have spent 3+ hours trying to progress through this single day). There is no rhyme or reason as to why anyone crashes, it's all random and is now happening to everyone. Any help is greatly appreciated I am desperate at this point.

A couple examples of errors from my own crashes- https://pastebin.com/Jbzt6vKW https://pastebin.com/7Esw0QxJ
World download- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZXRvqSkliV7ngJD6ijuDOD2eKbB61T9M/view
Version- Xbox app, 1.6.60008.0 on the Xbox app and 1.6.8 build 24119 in game
OS- Windows 10 19045.4291
Error logs show D: drive but it's been installed on my C: drive, and while I have attempted modded in the past I've (to my knowledge) completely uninstalled all the mods and SMAPI and verified and repaired the files, but I may have had my game on the D: drive back then but other then that no idea why it shows D: drive in errors

Again I really appreciate any help! I have tried all troubleshooting I've been able to find online and nothing has helped and its been very discouraging.

NoraCharles

Greenhorn
I noticed a minor visual glitch after purchasing the second community upgrade (town shortcuts). On the right-side shortcut from Mountain to Town, there are 3 dirt tiles that show the white water lines even though they're above the water level. It's easier to see in game since they're animated, but here are some screenshots:

mountainshortcut1.png
mountainshortcut2.png

doireann

Newcomer
  • The big coop upgrade didn't come with an incubator, despite getting a letter from Robin saying it did;
  • There was some furniture in that spot at the time of the upgrade, which might have cause the problem, but it's since been removed;
  • Windows;
  • Single-player;
  • IMG20240502230112.jpg

Saekami

Newcomer
20240507125924_1.jpg

New mine floor level (73) alternate seems to be missing a floor texture under barrels and crate zones.

Os Windows 11
in game language English
Single-player

(sorry if its already been posted somewhere, thanks for your time)

iarmadillox3

Newcomer
Hi hellooo,

Multiplayer Windows via steam initially only one of us will get a ticket from completing quests or board requests, then we both received the first ticket prize.

Sold 22 tea saplings and they didnt apply when the day ended :( super bummed. Thanks for working all the hard work on the game team!