Quarry cave.......

Rebel60

Tiller
Is it worth it to go in the cave at the quarry? I "died" there and was back in the other cave system. ALSO,.....is the cave by the glittering rocks at the top of the 'river' any deeper than level 120?
Thanks in advance
ADDED QUESTION: how do you move from level to level in this cave? I can't find a staircase from level 1 to save,...well, my life!!!

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Is it worth it to go in the cave at the quarry? I "died" there and was back in the other cave system. ALSO,.....is the cave by the glittering rocks at the top of the 'river' any deeper than level 120?
Thanks in advance
ADDED QUESTION: how do you move from level to level in this cave? I can't find a staircase from level 1 to save,...well, my life!!!
The cave at the quarry has a reward item at the far end and has only one level, so Stairs don't do anything. Some people don't see the reward as being worth it and I use that thing very rarely but it's nice to have. The Haunted Skulls could be useful if you're farming for one of their drops but once getting the reward item, I never head back in there.

The Mines on the regular map only go to Level 120. If you want more Levels, you need to use that Skull Key you found at Level 120 to open up a new Cave system...

Rebel60

Tiller
The cave at the quarry has a reward item at the far end and has only one level, so Stairs don't do anything. Some people don't see the reward as being worth it and I use that thing very rarely but it's nice to have. The Haunted Skulls could be useful if you're farming for one of their drops but once getting the reward item, I never head back in there.

The Mines on the regular map only go to Level 120. If you want more Levels, you need to use that Skull Key you found at Level 120 to open up a new Cave system...
To dig a little deeper,...HAHA, cave humor,....I'm at the statue with the scythe......what now

Hill Myna

Farmer
To dig a little deeper,...HAHA, cave humor,....I'm at the statue with the scythe......what now
Grab the Golden Scythe and you're done!
Also, if you interact with the statue again, it'll teleport you back to the entrance, so you don't have to walk all the way back. Neat!

The "new Cave system" also requires the Vault to be completed in the Community Center. If you want more info, I wrote a whole guide about it!

Lew Zealand

Helper
A lot more spectacular in theory, I would say.

Uh... I have this sharp golden stick now, which functions about the same as my not-golden sharp stick. Pondering life choices atm...
In most ways I think the Golden Grass Stick is worse than the regular Grass Stick as I prefer to thin out the Grass to get Hay but get a quick regrow and the regular Stick does exactly that, thin it out and leave a lot behind. The Golden Grass Stick is very effective at clear cutting all the Grass and getting more Hay, but then it takes forever for Grass to regrow as there's none left! So I use the Golden Stick once a year, on Fall 28 to make the most of clearing my Farm of Grass to maximize Hay.

Except I'm usually too obsessed by Hay accumulation so by then the Silos are already full. Sigh. At least the Scythe looked nice for my Spirit's Eve costume the night before...