Optimal Half Cellar?

ISSsloth

Farmer
Hi, I was wondering of someone better than me at figuring these things out knows what the optimal layout would be if I just used the right half or 2/3 of my cellar? Would it be any different from just cutting the wiki's optimal layout in half? Thanks!

Farrow

Sodbuster
Hi, I was wondering of someone better than me at figuring these things out knows what the optimal layout would be if I just used the right half or 2/3 of my cellar? Would it be any different from just cutting the wiki's optimal layout in half? Thanks!
Well, cut it down the middle then, add two to the bottom row, on the furthest one to the left make it a row completely up (I'm not a min maxer but this is what I'd think is the optimal lay out)

Ereo

Helper
You could also fill it up completely and just harvest the wine with the hoe. Since you're only doing it twice a year, it's not that much work to place them again.

ISSsloth

Farmer
You could also fill it up completely and just harvest the wine with the hoe. Since you're only doing it twice a year, it's not that much work to place them again.
I know, but I don't want to go for complete efficiency, and I want to put some other things down there that have been clogging up my house.