Octopus

I don't understand how people can buy a fish just to put it in an aquarium, wouldn't it be better to put a fish you caught by yourself into a fish tank? It feels a lot better looking at the fish swimming around in the aquarium and being like "I caught that fish". Idk that's just my opinion-
If it was a pet, it's a different story.

In terms of your fish "collection" page, do you now have credit for the Octopus? If not, what if you put it in a fish tank and then fish it out of there? That to me seems like it would be the main purpose, to fill out your collection if you can't catch the fish the "normal" way. The Octopus is after all tougher than some of the legendary fish imho.

LRangerR

Local Legend
In terms of your fish "collection" page, do you now have credit for the Octopus? If not, what if you put it in a fish tank and then fish it out of there? That to me seems like it would be the main purpose, to fill out your collection if you can't catch the fish the "normal" way. The Octopus is after all tougher than some of the legendary fish imho.
This might work for a fish pond, but not an aquarium. However, I really don't know.

This might work for a fish pond, but not an aquarium. However, I really don't know.
Yeah I've never really tested either, as I love fishing. I don't know how much it would really matter anyway as it's not like you can get the Legend that way so you'll never have the full collection if you rely on it. Still, it's worth testing, I'll give it a whirl later and find out for sure if it does or does not work.