NPC Adventures

Ryyyyyguy

Greenhorn
Hello to the talented community of Stardew Valley modders. I have been playing the game for a while now and love what the mods do for it. I've been sad to see one of my very favorite mods is no longer working on 1.6.

NPC Adventures added a whole team element that I miss very much. The author, Purpling Cat, has not updated anything in a year and closed comments on the Nexus entries for all of their mods so there is no way to inquire as to what will be happening with those mods.

Is there anybody skilled enough to get that one going again? It looks like it would require updating more than the main mod.

This is the creators file page.

Agent Lyoko

Farmhand
Requests like this should go in the Unofficial Mod Updates thread. In addition, Purrpling is active and is trying her best to work on updating NPC Adventures - it is best to be patient rather than attempt to get someone else to update what is, at present, a closed source mod.

In addition, Purrpling is looking for people to help out, but has not gotten any responses. If you know C# code and want to help with NPC Adventures, that would be the way to do it.

Nickoliza

Greenhorn
I've periodically checked the mod, I have faith in the community and purrpling though, especially for such a beloved mod. <3