New Way for players make money from the sea.

27dschild

Planter
Oysters can be opened to obtain Shucked Oyster and Pearls.
Shucked Oyster: can be eaten
Pearl: 4 pearls rarities
White-Common
Black-Uncommon
Golden-Rare
Pink-Very Rare
Used for Make profit and create collars rings and used for gifts
You got that idea from terraria? Cuz the same system is implemented except the pearls are only for sale and there’s now shuckled oysters

Blazer_Riser

Sodbuster
You got that idea from terraria? Cuz the same system is implemented except the pearls are only for sale and there’s now shuckled oysters
I had this idea a long time ago but I never suggested it before. The stardew always had oysters and shells but never worked with pearls and I was aware of the types of pearls and I thought it would be interesting for them to be rare according to the quality of the materials so much that the final quality is the iridium that has the color pink. i wanted this suggestion for stardew and not for terraria who would think of using pearls for luck system? in a farm game you can use it for a lot of things and I like games where materials have many uses it would be nice to use leather for example but stardew doesn’t slaughter animals so I can’t suggest that. i know about the terraria pearls i was even happy for something similar to what i thought was put there.