New value to the golden clock

Yoyo

Greenhorn
When buying the golden clock building you don't get that much of benefit from it so here is an idea how to increase it's value. When having a golden clock in your farm time will be slower than usual in the farm. That way you could have a lot of things in your farm but still have time to do things out of it.
I think it should be two times slower.

Chililover

Planter
What about it speeds up production of animals, cow produce twice a day goats produce every day. It could also make it possible to get iridium cows ( if you got them to like 20 hearts) it could also make it take half the time to get freind s with people ( instead of giving for instance 20 gifts to get full hearts you only have to give 10 to 12 gifts)
robin could build things faster (the time it took her would be cut in half)
Clint could upgrade stuff faster
you would get your skills level ed up faster
you could find mine ladder things faster
Etc
You could also give money offerings to make it speed up these things

Chililover

Planter
That would make it to powerful so how about when you buy it does nothing to speed productions and you can for instance offer 125k to speed up the production of sap where it produces ever 4 days or so etc
cause otherwise it would be ultra overpowered it could also double quantity of produced items like
wine if you had one keg and you made a offering to double keg production instead of giving you one wine it gave you two. there could be upgrades like

double production (doubles the amount the upgraded thing produces)
sped up productions ( reduces production time for more profit)
quality production ( put a quality star on item produced only applies to kegs and preserves, if you've upgraded once it adds silver star. Etc basically reduces need for casks)
production demand (increases demand for item therefore increasing the sell price of item, upgrade applies to group of items, artisan goods, fish, etc)

Rotan

Sodbuster
I like the idea of the golden clock offering more but I feel like all those sugesstions are a little op. For them to work it would have to be an upgrade for 20-50m

how ever I would love if the current golden clock let me toggle off those little root things (I always thought they where worms) for artifact spots. Even if it only toggles them off on my farm.

entwan

Cowpoke
Good suggestion bro! Personally, I would like to have it just straight up pause time in your farm. The speed up growth of crops is also a great idea. I agree that it should toggle on/off probably by having you interact with it. I think for the cost of the golden clock it should have that effect. It also makes playing the game more relaxing especially in end game when you just want to farm without you having any actual goals anymore.