my idea for children

we all know that they should grow up to Jas' age.
personality: I don't like the idea of random personality. I think you should choose their personality with a bit of random stuff.
schedule: they should go to school maybe somewhere else. I think we need to pay penny. they can play in that playground/CC if you completed it. if it is incompleted but not a warehouse they will ask about it. it it is a warehouse they will ignore it.
Festivals: they should attend most of them. the flower dance. they will be bored there. they will attend the egg hunt but they will have random chance to get more eggs than Abigail. in this case they will win if they got more eggs than us. they will have a special dialouge in every festival based on their personality.
Spouse-child- your spouse should be seen take care of your child. for example you can see them feed you children like they say in their dialouge. they can take your child/ren to festivals and stand near them.
vincent-Jas: they should be friends with them or not. if you have a child that don't like to be around people he will not be friend with them.