Most depressed character?

ArtifactSpot

Hi.

I understand you're upset, and I'm sorry another random user upset you like this. As a veteran, I'm not saying your suffering is worse than mine. I have lost many friends, to combat, suicide, and homelessness as well. In all honesty, veterans are not properly prepared for the transition back into real life, and I feel that Kent animates that effectively. I could go deeper but I won't.

However, even if the person is wrong, I don't think that lashing out on them is the correct way to make them understand. I know you hurt, I do too, and so do most vets. But anger won't fix wrong no matter how hard we try
You are right and I apologize for coming off harsh, but I have been silent long enough and people need to know how hurtful words can be. If everyone else is suddenly getting accepted it’s darn time we are too. One day I will find a more balanced approach, but being silent about this isn’t the way to go either. We’ve suffered and died in silence long enough. Maybe you can give me some pointers on a more balanced approach. I’m ver willing to try other ways too, but silence no more.

ArtifactSpot

You are right and I apologize for coming off harsh, but I have been silent long enough and people need to know how hurtful words can be. If everyone else is suddenly getting accepted it’s darn time we are too. One day I will find a more balanced approach, but being silent about this isn’t the way to go either. We’ve suffered and died in silence long enough. Maybe you can give me some pointers on a more balanced approach. I’m ver willing to try other ways too, but silence no more.

btw I am not a veteran. But do have PTSD due to several traumatic life events. I also have OCD, GAD, MDD, and severe fibromyalgia. So while I will never fully be able to fully understand the pain veterans must feel in mind and body I do understand to an extent and have nothing but the utmost respect for y’all even if I hate war itself. My dad served in Vietnam and for almost two decades after in the reserves.

LRangerR

Local Legend
I appreciate the apology, but honestly I get where you're coming from. It's annoying and kinda aggravating when people talk about things they know nothing about. Depending on the person and subject, I try to educate people if possible, that way they stop spreading their false info as if it were fact, but sometimes you just can't get through to people no matter how hard you try. Having patience with them is difficult, but it's also a practiced skill.