[Modded Multiplayer] Crash when i try to exit the farm.

Hiero

Greenhorn
Hi !

With a friend we recently started a new save in multiplayer with plenty of mods that we "carefully" selected to be multiplayer compatible and not cause any problem.
But we didn't think we'd end up with that sort of bug...

The bug i'm having is that my game crashes when i try to exit the farm, but on the otherside, my friend who is the host, doesn't seem to have any problem at all ! I'm the only one who's game is crashing and every time it's the same : i exit the farm, my screen goes black and then, no matter how long i wait, nothing happens.. and i need to close the game and try again, but the same bug happens over and over.
What should normally happen, is that i exit the farm and go into a new zone, which, to be precise is the Bus Stop.

So, i would really appreciate any form of help !

I thank you all in advance and i share with you any informations that i can give !

i play on 1.5.6 (build 22018) on Microsoft Windows 11 Professionnel, Steam version.
Here's the SMAPI Log link : https://smapi.io/log/441158d66f054c3db98af44fcf940fbb
⚠ In the SMAPI console, while i'm in the black screen, the last error loop over and over again ⚠

Mod List 1.png
Mod List 2.png
Mod List 3.png

DragonGwen

Farmer
At 19:13:4 there is a big chunk of red about a mod failing the game loop, some can be updated and some will break in the next major smapi update

DragonGwen

Farmer
It's saying a base loop has failed or something. This is the biggest amount of red that I've seen in a SMAPI log

Hiero

Greenhorn
I've read the logs, i know it's looping, i want to know why, and how to avoid it.
My mate tried to change the map, thinking it was the Ridgside Mod that was causing problems but we choose the Forrest Map and it still didn't work.
Also, when i play solo, the game works just fine !? Which should prove that the mods works.

Where can the problem be ?

DragonGwen

Farmer
The code is getting really complicated but it sounds like content files are missing but that's as far as I can get :(