Kids

Lew Zealand

Helper
No, in the same way that when you play for 10 years and somehow Jas and Vincent are still being tutored by Penny at the Library and Alex still hasn't made it as a gridball player and Maru still hasn't triggered the Robot Apocalypse, your children are stuck being mute ~18 month old hatstands.

It's almost like CA knew the perfect state in which to arrest the game's social development while the Farmer expands her Ancient Fruit and Crystalarium Empire.

Hawkgirl6511

Cowpoke
Well, 💩.... Was hoping for more help around the farm...🤦‍♀️ CA might wanna rethink that one lol. Obviously none of them are stay at/work from home parents... Toddlers running around just doesn't work! Lol I guess the good part is they stay inside. Bad part is, my wife is off galavanting around town, I'm at the island, and the kids are home--ALONE!! Child protection services are gonna have my rear end in this game! 🤯😵 Anyone else feel this way?

Hawkgirl6511

Cowpoke
I just figure we have arrangements with one of the NPCs to babysit that somehow are entirely secret, even from us. Or maybe it's the Junimos; I bet they'd be great babysitters.
👾Ohh 😯 I never thought about them 🤔 👾As much work as I did on that CC, I better darn well get free babysitting!! 🚼Maybe Mr. Wizard 🧙helps them out by putting a force field around the kids at the CC in the play room. That would work, ya think? Keeps them occupied and happy. 😂😎