Is using CJB Cheats bad?

Green Guy

Cowpoke
Hi!,so i wanted to know if using CJB Stardew Valley cheats was bad and could get me banned? i feel bad alredy for using them is it bad? :sweat:

Elenna101

Farmer
It's not going to get you banned. What would you even be banned from? There's no central server or anything, the game is just stored on your computer.

Whether it's a bad thing to do is entirely up to you. IMO as long as you're having fun, go on and have fun!

LRangerR

Local Legend
It's a single player game. Unless you're hosting people on your server, the only person you're hurting is yourself, and even that is debatable.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
there are technically no "cheats" in the game as it is your experience and you do whatever you want with it. but as luckyparsnip said, if you join a game with mods and they are against it, you could be booted for that. always respect people's rules!

i'll always encourage people to play vanilla first and then get mods after they've played much of the game, since they can add a lot more. but really it's not because there is one way to play the game, it's just that using shortcuts or mods to give you endgame stuff can take a lot of the thrill out of the game. but, if you want to do that, hey, it's your game and it might bring you more enjoyment otherwise