Is the intro being done on Winter 28?

ReenaRose

Farmhand
I always found it a bit confusing, why the intro is set in a spring theme environment yet the next day, where you actually play the game, is Spring 1. Calander and season-wise, it doesn't add up. I like to think that when Lewis says to get some rest you're actually restless and you just want to clean up the farm for how bad of a shape it is in. That or global warming.

Elenna101

Farmer
I like to think that when Lewis says to get some rest you're actually restless and you just want to clean up the farm for how bad of a shape it is in. That or global warming.
Could be that you don't actually rest, except that you clearly spend some time on the bus/talking to Robin and Lewis, and then when you wake up it's 6 am. So I think it has to be the next day. Either that or you, Robin, and Lewis all got up super early.

Also, you clearly take the bus to Stardew, and then on Spring 1 it's already broken. Did Pam break the bus literally right after you arrived?

Could be that you don't actually rest, except that you clearly spend some time on the bus/talking to Robin and Lewis, and then when you wake up it's 6 am. So I think it has to be the next day. Either that or you, Robin, and Lewis all got up super early.

Also, you clearly take the bus to Stardew, and then on Spring 1 it's already broken. Did Pam break the bus literally right after you arrived?
Pam didn't drive

I can relate to that because I have a long sabbatical years before planning back to work.
Let's say you quit your job before winter or during winter due to burnout from the corporate environment.
Later, you spend the rest of the weeks at Zuzu City with your parent and pack bags.
You arrived on 1rst Spring in Pelican town and started your journey as a farmer.

What Lewis said is valid. People should get some rest from traveling by bus.
Traveling makes you tired.

Last edited: