Standard Farm I made a Castle in my Farm.

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Hi Guys Today I realize another one of my crazy ideas on Mobile, I created a Castle Farm, or a Witch's Palace, either way it's done and fully functional, Because I don't create solely visual constructions, It gave me a certain amount of work and apparently it generates a "Drop FPS" due to the amount of Items, but it could be just me, anyway I would like your honest opinion, Thank you. 🤠
The Wizard Castle

Jayamos

Farmer
Impressive. The jade crystallarium shed is the most beautiful crystallarium shed ever. The time and effort that went into this is impressive and really paid off. I’d love to see a screenshot. The one in the video flashes by.

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Impressive. The jade crystallarium shed is the most beautiful crystallarium shed ever. The time and effort that went into this is impressive and really paid off. I’d love to see a screenshot. The one in the video flashes by.
Well, I like to make themed Huts with Jukbox soundtracks, this one by Jade I did differently from the method I usually do, in the case of this photo and video.
Screenshot_20230731-143621.jpg
Screenshot_20230731-143711.jpg

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
You got such nice and original ideas, this is great! :happy:
Well, that's true, but many times they are complements to ideas that I've already created, If you want If you want to see this video, skip it if you want because it was long but I had to do it like this because I created my most ambitious Farm.

Jayamos

Farmer
Fazenda Dream is amazing! I love the combination of function and decoration, like the themed sheds. The hive area is so pretty and it works well. I am often impatient with videos but I will be coming back to this one.

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Fazenda Dream is amazing! I love the combination of function and decoration, like the themed sheds. The hive area is so pretty and it works well. I am often impatient with videos but I will be coming back to this one.
You mean the Mill area? yes it is my favorite, although it is a funny story, I wasn't going to put the Mill in the original decoration, it was just a connivance, Because I lacked space for an area for the Mill, so I put it there and I liked it, Now about the Themed sheds yes, I like it to make a mix of Decoration and utility, This Farm I changed small things in the other videos, Like the Horror Shed with pumpkins, I improved them, Thanks for the compliment.

Igorferreira72

Sodbuster
Oh I understand now, you spoke about the honey collection area, Well in my language it is easier to write, Mel is Honey, So it was fun to write there.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
Hi Guys Today I realize another one of my crazy ideas on Mobile, I created a Castle Farm, or a Witch's Palace, either way it's done and fully functional, Because I don't create solely visual constructions, It gave me a certain amount of work and apparently it generates a "Drop FPS" due to the amount of Items, but it could be just me, anyway I would like your honest opinion, Thank you. 🤠
The Wizard Castle

How do you get the 10th walnut?
I'm playing on a mobile phone android. I figured you are beyond this. If you can shed a light on my request I would greatly appreciate the clue so I can resume my play if possible.