I like to collect lots of stuff, this is part 3/3.

Lew Zealand

Helper
it's the work boots and the living hat...feels like forever i'm grinding for these
Oh those Work Boots. I believe @sameperson_differentfont wanted to collect all the Footwear so as to match whichever outfit required the proper shoes (OK, I'm assuming that because that's my reason). But the Work Books were ultimately elusive.

It was a very disappointing time and has forever convinced me that instead of using the Work Boots to match an outfit, I must instead succumb to the temptations of the Dyeing Pots to instead match outfits to the Tundra Boots or Leather Boots, and silently endure the inevitable fashion faux paus.

Oh those Work Boots. I believe @sameperson_differentfont wanted to collect all the Footwear so as to match whichever outfit required the proper shoes (OK, I'm assuming that because that's my reason). But the Work Books were ultimately elusive.

It was a very disappointing time and has forever convinced me that instead of using the Work Boots to match an outfit, I must instead succumb to the temptations of the Dyeing Pots to instead match outfits to the Tundra Boots or Leather Boots, and silently endure the inevitable fashion faux paus.
yeah chance is 0,012 % you get these from treasure chests with fishing. to me it's just to have the complete set, i always use the mermaid boots

benstock

Greenhorn
There are pretty fast ways to get the living hat but getting the work boots the regular way is just an absolute absolute slog of fishing and more fishing and maybe a bit more fishing
You're absolutely right! Getting the Living Hat in the game may have faster methods or shortcuts, but when it comes to obtaining work boots through regular means, it often feels like an endless cycle of fishing, doesn't it? It can be quite a time-consuming and repetitive task. But hey, sometimes the satisfaction of finally getting those work boots after all that effort can be rewarding in its own way. Keep casting those lines, and you'll get there eventually!