I figured out Leos age (sort of)

Maher

Sodbuster
I think Vincent is 5-7, Jas 8-10, and Leo about the same as Jas. In addition to talking young, Vincent is interested primarily in stuff like catching bugs. Leo is worried about whether he's too weird to be considered boyfriend material by Jas.

Ereo

Helper
Thank you for coming out to let know. Your help is appreciated. Thank god you came along when you did!
Oh another thing when I went to start my Stardew Valley game by the icon on my mobile phone it's not in english should I restart my phone? I have more problems then i can handle.....
When you start the game, before you click on the load button, click on the speech bubble on the right. That’s where you can change languages.

Doesn't leo have a crush on jas... 😦
Some people have played a hundred year farm, so the kids are 106, 111 years old. Since no one ages in the game, despite having birthdays, they are just ageless. Jas, Vincent, and Leo are kids. Evelyn and George are elderly. That's how they will always be, they don't get older, they don't have a number age.
They live in a timeless world. Days go by and the seasons change. The year is only 16 weeks long.

Palay;33

Greenhorn
Some people have played a hundred year farm, so the kids are 106, 111 years old. Since no one ages in the game, despite having birthdays, they are just ageless. Jas, Vincent, and Leo are kids. Evelyn and George are elderly. That's how they will always be, they don't get older, they don't have a number age.
They live in a timeless world. Days go by and the seasons change. The year is only 16 weeks long.
Yall literally said Leo could be 33 ..?? Anyways i think hes a child too he doesn't even know how to write, Willy helped him write a letter in one of his heart events so yh

Yall literally said Leo could be 33 ..?? Anyways i think hes a child too he doesn't even know how to write, Willy helped him write a letter in one of his heart events so yh
I only meant he'd be 33 if a golden walnut is a day. He's obviously a little kid like Jas & Vincent. Even if you're on year 20 they are all still little kids.