Help regarding missed heart events please!

Hazzel_x

Greenhorn
Hey guys!
I’ve been getting my hearts up on all the villagers in the game including giving as many of them as possible the bouquet to reach further. I play on switch and the lulu eventwas at the same time I got a letter from Emily telling me to meether at the secret forest at 10pm so after the even I went to the secret forest and now I’m worried I’ve missed the event as she wasn’t there? Will she be there every night until I show up or something or have I missed it. I’m worried I’ve missed others too! Please help :,(

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Most events will indeed repeat every suitable day until they have the chance. This can sometimes end up weird; if you never go inside Elliott's cabin you can have two events with him in a row, one of which is about his writing.... after you see the event at the library where he reads it.

The events where if you miss them, you miss them are much fewer; there's one of Sam's that needs to happen before Kent is home, and I think there's one of Clint's, but mostly they happen whenever you first hit all the conditions.