Hello I'm a new member here, I want to ask. Does anyone know, the way to the chest?

Yes, you have to use your watering can, just like you had to in order to enter the Volcano Dungeon in the first place.
Which is why the bridge is the WORST upgrade in the game. All it lets you do is fail to realize you don't have your watering can until floor 7 when you need it to hit a button or floor 9 when you need it to get the treasure, instead of realizing it at the entrance.

Edit: Also, Welcome Labyrinth_23!

imnvs

Local Legend
Which is why the bridge is the WORST upgrade in the game. All it lets you do is fail to realize you don't have your watering can until floor 7 when you need it to hit a button or floor 9 when you need it to get the treasure, instead of realizing it at the entrance.
It saves you time/water, though, so it isn't useless. Yes, it is literally the last thing I spend walnuts on before spending them on Qi Gems, but it does mean you don't need to water the lava then refill before going in if you want a full watering can. There's some times in the Volcano Dungeon where having lots of water allows you to reach things you couldn't otherwise or couldn't reach so quickly otherwise.

It saves you time/water, though, so it isn't useless. Yes, it is literally the last thing I spend walnuts on before spending them on Qi Gems, but it does mean you don't need to water the lava then refill before going in if you want a full watering can. There's some times in the Volcano Dungeon where having lots of water allows you to reach things you couldn't otherwise or couldn't reach so quickly otherwise.
Ah but that's exactly why I go Bottomless for the watering can (that and I like the look of the full purple bar below the can). Personally if I could undo that particular upgrade I would, I'd gladly spend a few seconds every time I go in so I don't end up wasting a few minutes walking back through the entire volcano after going back for the watering can from time to time. It's a personal problem though I know, I could just not forget it or check before I go in or build a habit of using the watering can on the bridge before moving further in. Unfortunately I'm seemingly incapable of doing so 🙁

Edit: Also, Welcome Labyrinth_23!
That's right, because of the construction of a permanent bridge, sometimes I forget to use a watering can and panic a little when I realize it's past 12 at night.

thank you for the welcome 👍

Yes, that's right, sometimes you use too much watering can, so you forget to refill it on the 5th floor.

imnvs

Local Legend
Ah but that's exactly why I go Bottomless for the watering can (that and I like the look of the full purple bar below the can). Personally if I could undo that particular upgrade I would, I'd gladly spend a few seconds every time I go in so I don't end up wasting a few minutes walking back through the entire volcano after going back for the watering can from time to time. It's a personal problem though I know, I could just not forget it or check before I go in or build a habit of using the watering can on the bridge before moving further in. Unfortunately I'm seemingly incapable of doing so 🙁
I plant too much to go Bottomless. I loved Bottomless at first, but I go Reaching every time now. It allows you to water a whole iridium sprinkler's worth of crops in one go, thus saving you time, energy and water on what is always a frenetic day (the 1st of a season).

Boo1972

Farmer
yes, I just used it in forge to upgrade watering can.
do you have any suggestions for a good upgrade type for axe?
Well, you’ll get a little bit of debate there. I prefer swift and I believe @imnvs likes shaving (my apologies if I’m wrong). Shaving will give you extra wood. However, I abhor cutting down trees and buy my wood from Robin. I’m really only chopping trees that are in my way by the time I enchant my axe. Either enchant will serve you well.

imnvs

Local Legend
Well, you’ll get a little bit of debate there. I prefer swift and I believe @imnvs likes shaving (my apologies if I’m wrong). Shaving will give you extra wood. However, I abhor cutting down trees and buy my wood from Robin. I’m really only chopping trees that are in my way by the time I enchant my axe. Either enchant will serve you well.
Yes, I love shaving, mostly because hardwood still exists 😉. Shaving hardwood off of stumps and logs is just... *chef's kiss*! Swift is nice. Don't get me wrong... but when trees and stumps both come down at 3 swings with an iridium axe, is getting it done in half the time worth much?

Sounds interesting. I'II try later. Btw, is it profitable to destroy stuff in the deconstructor?

Sounds interesting. I'II try later. Btw, is it profitable to destroy stuff in the deconstructor?
Depends on your definition of the word. "Profitable" as in you can sell the results for more than the cost of purchasing the base components? No.

"Profitable" as in you can result in a monetarily advantageous position vs buying the end result products by buying something else and breaking it down? Yes. Bombs and especially tackles can be broken down to items whose Purchase price far exceeds that of the cost of the bombs and tackles themselves. But not whose sell price exceeds it.

So if you need a gold bars, treasure hunter tackles (or mega bombs to a much lesser extent) in a deconstructor can be cheaper than buying the gold directly (750 worth of tackle turns into 8000 worth of gold ore and coal). But even with Blacksmith you wouldn't buy them to break down into gold to sell, it'll sell for the same price as the purchase of the treasure hunter in the first place.