Haunted Chocolatier Drinks

Eyy, the most famous idea to running your own candy shop? Is running sodas in it, I just was thinking wow how cool would it be from those old candy shops that make their own sodas! You can obviously make hot chocolate, but other things too, like you can like orange soda too, orange will make alot of other chocolates too. Idk just thinking about sodas in the past sometime they were put in with candy shops. Basically give us more drinks not chocolate all the way. It would be cool if you can get a whole skillset about drinks, like in stardew valley mining, fishing ect.

(Also sorry if I made any spelling mistakes two years ago I had a cerebral brain hemorrhage so I have aphasia and dyspraxia now rip.)

Godkin

Planter
Sounds like a cool idea! I wonder what the game will have.

I don't think the game will have any rabbits, though, so I probably won't be playing it.
I didn't say that. All I'm trying to say is that the truth can sometimes hurt. If indeed there are no long eared animals, maybe someone will need a mod later, or we will have to wait for the next update if the idea we have is really good. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯