Elliott = Gale (bg3)

Akhahly

Greenhorn
I'm playing Baldur's Gate 3 where I'm romancing Gale, and Stardew Valley where I'm romancing Elliott. For some reason, I started reading Elliott's dialogue with Gale's voice. And o.m.g. I will never unhear it. It's so perfect. Their use of language is similarly flowery and poetic, and they're both a bit verbose. If there's ever a Stardew Valley movie, I hope they can get Tim Downie to voice Elliott, hahahaha! Dangit, now I kinda wanna start a new game and see if I can make my Stardew Valley character look like Astarion.... but what? Vampire Farm? lol. And I think we best not give him a cat OR dog. Who would he romance? It makes you think!

emfinlen

Greenhorn
I'm playing Baldur's Gate 3 where I'm romancing Gale, and Stardew Valley where I'm romancing Elliott. For some reason, I started reading Elliott's dialogue with Gale's voice. And o.m.g. I will never unhear it. It's so perfect. Their use of language is similarly flowery and poetic, and they're both a bit verbose. If there's ever a Stardew Valley movie, I hope they can get Tim Downie to voice Elliott, hahahaha! Dangit, now I kinda wanna start a new game and see if I can make my Stardew Valley character look like Astarion.... but what? Vampire Farm? lol. And I think we best not give him a cat OR dog. Who would he romance? It makes you think!
This explains why I like both lol