Dragon Scroll

indominus_rex

Greenhorn
To the Stardew Valley game developers,

Hey, I was thinking you could add in Dragon Scrolls. I was thinking there could be two ways to get it. The first one is: put a ladder in the volcano dungeon. Ladders can be made with 7 wood. And then you can go into the Dragon Mines, you can mine up some dragon ores. They look like purple stones with blue crystals on them. Mine it up with an Iridium Pickaxe, and then you'll get the Dragon Scroll.

The second way is to make it. You'll need Dwarf Scroll 10. (Make it look like that with purple wrapping.) Make it so you add in baby dragons and adult dragons into the mines we were talking about. Make sure when you kill baby or adult dragons they drop dragon scales. Also the adult dragons will drop 10 scales and babies will drop 1. Also the adult ones will drop dragon eyes and dragon teeth. When you have Dwarf Scroll 10 and 10 dragon scales, you can create the Dragon Scroll.

Make sure the Dragon scroll looks like a regular dwarf scroll wrapped in dragon scales. Make sure the scales look like triangles that are light blue, where the pointy part is actually a curve.

Bye!